Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Has anybody ever seen this on their DIC before? PICS !!!

4K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  RapidRob 
#1 ·
I know dwellers in MN and Canada are no strangers to this, but damn is it cold here today. :eek:

Needless to say the V2 is doing a great job with the winter tires competing with the local 7-Eleven stores here by working 24/7! :thumbsup:

Although performance driving is simply not an option in these temps, it really offers a great opportunity to explore all the nice amenities this car has.

It is as much fun to drive and relax as it is to push the envelope.

Okay, maybe not exactly as much fun, but that's the story I'm sticking with until Spring :D

Mike

See less See more
#4 ·
I was expecting a wart or something. :suspense:
I was REALLY expecting this thread to head in another direction as well.

On a related note, my oil temp read 2 degrees farenheit this morning. That is fuggin COLD for the mid atlantic. We just aren't used to that stuff.

-Chris

#8 ·
Very cool! Or should I say very cold!

Nice, my car has been sitting in the garage. I need to get my winter tire/wheel package going.

Cool pics.

#21 ·
Are you having any luck finding a 2nd set of OEM wheels, (other than dealers)? I've been looking all over the place with, 'no joy ..'. I'd like to have a winter set all set-up and balanced by the time my V arrives. It might help if we knew who manufactures these wheels for GM/Cadillac ... ?

Rob

#14 ·
^ i have those too mike. Watch out though if you have one of those floor hook holes in it. I have it like that on my jeep with the weathertechs and one day i took off the mat and it was all soaked/ice underneath because the water will get so high it will drain through the tiny hole. After i clean it out i'll have to use some kind of putty to put over the hole/hook to make sure nothing can drain in there on the rug.

#16 ·
Really glad to hear the V2 does well with snow tires (another thing pushing more towards the edge). I dropped by a local dealer this afternoon to sit in a loaded black V2 with Recaro's, I now know the seats fit my arse. I really wish I could decide manual vs. automatic. I'll have to go back to try both once I'm committed to buy.

BTW, where's dvandentop's avatar? :)

#18 ·
I almost didn't open this thread...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.