: Thanks Sal !

EldoBlues
06-29-04, 03:11 PM
This site, is just what we needed, I came over from Yahoo groups, Caddy groups. And the fact of being from a GM family, all my life. Dad worked at the GM plant at Linden, N.J. during the early 60's, and either drove Caddys or Buick's, his first was a '58 Fleetwood Sedan.
My first was '62 Fleetwood Convertable, after my tour in the Marine Corps, from 62-68. In Tanks, of which the early combat tanks used Cadillac engines.
Then I had a '77 Camero SS, a '78 Fleetwood, '79 Coup DeVille, '80 Buick Electra Limited, '79 Eldorado Barritz *, '91 Coup DeVille, '84 Camero F41*, and '92 Eldorado*. Each with (*) are current rides, '79 Eldo restored (dress-Blues, w/red pin stripes), the '84 Camero is a project car, and the '92 Eldo is my touring wheels presently, but keeping an eye out for a later model Eldo ride.

Dad always said, Buy a used car, no more than five years old, if well kept, all the bugs were worked out by first owners, and anything with less than 68K miles was a buy, and just broken in. And would last for ten or more years easily.
;)

Raze
06-29-04, 04:09 PM
Dad always said, Buy a used car, no more than five years old, if well kept, all the bugs were worked out by first owners, and anything with less than 68K miles was a buy, and just broken in. And would last for ten or more years easily.
;)

Right on EldoBlues! I just did that for the second time. A 90 Eldorado was my first car, and I've just recently upgraded to a 98 ETC and love it! Hope you enjoy the boards!

BeelzeBob
06-29-04, 05:03 PM
You're welcome! And welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up. :) I had a 1995 Eldorado Touring Coupe and that was my favorite car. It got so many looks.. My Fleetwood is, by far, my most comfortable car - but it doesn't get the stares like the ETC did.. Still, it's a Cadillac and I love it. :) I'm glad you found us...

Spread the word about our site! :)

CADDYBLACK99
07-01-04, 09:04 AM
Welcome EldoBlues!

We are glad you found us! Thanks for signing up. I love the Eldo, my favorite years are 70-77. I opted for the Concours for the two extra doors!
:welcome:
Paul