: Almost out of Vs- get yours now!

Cadillac Tony
01-14-09, 06:37 PM
Well, I've burned through about 10 CTS-Vs- several to forum members (thank you very much- you guys rule), others to the general public, and am now down to my last 4 in stock.

-Two Thunder Grays with Titanium leather- loaded except Recaros.

-Two Radiant Silver/ Titaniums- One base, one loaded except Recaros.

Both Automatic.

With GMs plants shut down for a month CTS-Vs are starting to get scarce, and there's a long wait time for new orders that go in at this point. If you're looking to get one without jumping through all the usual Dealer hoops, give me a call!

As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

Razorecko
01-14-09, 06:43 PM
what is the current wait time to get a build date ?

RapidRob
01-14-09, 07:26 PM
what is the current wait time to get a build date ?

Well, I ordered on 12/09/08, and so far they've only, "accepted my order", according to the dealer - but still no build date. Hopefully that will happen soon after they start up again ...

Rob

Caddyscat
01-14-09, 07:36 PM
starting to get scarce

Must be nice. haven't seen any at ALL yet here in Nor-Cal. And we're sitting warm with 70+ temps.

StangCrazy
01-15-09, 09:58 AM
Tony:

I am interested in a new V. I am looking for a White Diamond w/ six speed, std. wheels and Recaro's. NO sun roof or navigation.

I'd be coming down from Charlotte, NC and possibly trading one of my cars now. Either a 07 Lexus IS350 (No navigation, all other options) or a 08 Trailblazer SS (1SS package w/ BOSE stereo and sunroof) Both are in like new condition and both w/ roughly 21K on the odo.

What is the best price you could get me?

Tyler

PS: Sorry for the choppy message; I'm typing with one hand as my dog has my other arm trapped under her.

Cadillac Tony
01-15-09, 10:29 AM
Hi Tyler,

Unfortunately, what you see listed in my first post is all I've got in Vs until probably late March/early April- No white, no manuals, no Recaros. If you wanted to order a car to arrive in a few months, I can PM you some ballpark figures on your trades and the V.

Let me know if that will work for you.

trukk
01-15-09, 11:30 AM
Tony,

Are your's on site, or are they located on some sekret lot?

-Chris

:canttalk:

StangCrazy
01-15-09, 11:59 AM
Yeah Tony, an order is certainly ok. I'm aware that there isn't a car like I want, probably anywhere on the East Coast, so I have no issue waiting.

I look forward to your PM.

Luna.
01-15-09, 12:14 PM
With GMs plants shut down for a month CTS-Vs are starting to get scarce, and there's a long wait time for new orders that go in at this point. If you're looking to get one without jumping through all the usual Dealer hoops, give me a call!

Note the comment that CTS-Vs are becoming scarce...

Good (ahem) salesmenship there Tony.

:p

poor-sha
01-15-09, 09:35 PM
Hi Tony, the forum software seems to think I am unworthy of sending PMs but I appear to be able to get them from others. Can you PM me your price for a loaded V2, manual, with Recaro's, Thunder Gray or Diamond Blue. The current lack of availability isn't an issue for me as I'm not ready to buy yet. Thanks!

tbss08
01-15-09, 11:34 PM
Tony,
Do you anticipate any other interior color choices after the plant starts back up?

proexpert
01-16-09, 07:46 AM
Tony,
So by November 2009 you should have a nice selection in stock, assuming we all make it that far?

Cadillac Tony
01-16-09, 10:06 AM
Yeah Tony, an order is certainly ok. I'm aware that there isn't a car like I want, probably anywhere on the East Coast, so I have no issue waiting.

I look forward to your PM.

I'll be sending a message shortly.

Can you PM me your price for a loaded V2, manual, with Recaro's, Thunder Gray or Diamond Blue. The current lack of availability isn't an issue for me as I'm not ready to buy yet. Thanks!

Ditto- I'll send a quote shortly.

Tony,
Do you anticipate any other interior color choices after the plant starts back up?

There are no plans to change any of the options or colors.

Tony,
So by November 2009 you should have a nice selection in stock, assuming we all make it that far?

It's tough to say. The initial demand was mostly forum people and enthusiasts who were already waiting for the cars. Lately, we've seen more people just "noticing" them while on the lot and buying, as well as people just discovering the car in magazines and buying them. If the demand continues like it is right now, I don't forsee having a bunch of them hanging around for some time.

StangCrazy
01-16-09, 11:05 AM
Tony:

I got your message and like Poor-Sha, the Cadillac God's don't deem me worthy enough to send PM's either. Can you PM me an e-mail address so I can reply to your message?

Thanks!

Cadillac Tony
01-16-09, 11:10 AM
I think the PMs don't become active until you've posted 30 (quality) messages to prevent advertisers from signing up and instantly spamming people's PM boxes. The other way around it is to join as a Supporting Member by clicking this: http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html.

You can email me directly though my web site www.cadillactony.com.

Cadillac Tony
01-29-09, 03:22 PM
Still have these cars in stock, everybody. If you've got a GMS or GSU authorization number, I'm happy to accept it. For those without, I'll work with you on the pricing.

Give me a call if you're interested.

thebigjimsho
01-30-09, 04:07 AM
Note the comment that CTS-Vs are becoming scarce...

Good (ahem) salesmenship there Tony.

:pNot nice! :thepan: