: What is GMS pricing on a loaded CTS-V?

ExtraV
01-13-09, 03:53 PM
Anyone know what GMS would be on a loaded CTS-V (without a special paint option).

Car is $68,840 sticker.

Thanks.

CadV
01-13-09, 04:10 PM
Anyone know what GMS would be on a loaded CTS-V (without a special paint option).

Car is $68,840 sticker.

Thanks.

I think it is 61,060. Mine was 60,260 without polished rims and I think those are a 800 dollar option.

jvp
01-13-09, 04:18 PM

When you say "loaded" do you mean auto or manual transmission (I'm assuming auto?) What about the engine block heater?

With everything, sans paint, the car GMS up to 61219. That includes auto, block heater, Recaros w/swede, sunroof, polished wheels, Nav.

jas

ExtraV
01-18-09, 12:30 PM
Thanks, yes that was with automatic. I dont think it has engine block heater (hopefully that wasnt ordered for here in FL).

Any dealers offering GMS or is GMS for Friends and Family open? My dealer has one I like (colors, options), but they already started off with the "these things are selling over sticker" comments, which doesn't seem the norm when I call other dealers further away.

Nutz
01-18-09, 12:39 PM

Car is $68,840 sticker.

Thanks.

The average markup is 8k. You can call the dealer and ask them what GMS is on that sticker. It's not protected information.

RogersV
01-21-09, 09:46 PM

Car is $68,840 sticker.

Thanks.

ExtraV: Where in Florida are you? I just bought my V on 1-17-09 at Massey Cadillac in Orlando. I initiated contact on the internet and received a discount. MSRP $65,335 internet price $64,585. Not the greatest, but I had two trades that they gave me a pretty good deal on. One dealer in Merritt Island tried to slip in $5000 over, at closing, he still has it!! If you go to the Massey site, Goggle Florida Cadillac Dealers, Orlando Dealers should show, then check stock at both their Orlando locations. Be sure to click on the "window sticker", the view before it does not show the true description of the particular vehicle. My V picture said red/ebony while "window sticker" showed red, titanium, which it was. If you go directly to Massey's site it won't show all of the V's. Hope this helps a little.

Roger
Palm Bay, FL.