: what kit should i use for a double din radio for 94 fleetwood?

ocjmakaveli
01-12-09, 02:13 PM
I havent been able to locate what kit i should use for my fleetwood I want to install a double din tv

csbuckn
01-12-09, 04:07 PM
You have to call best buy or circuit city. I cant remember which truck it is but its listed under a full size chevy or toyota truck. Something like that. I got mine from a circuit city. I believe its the same my 90 and your 94. Circuit city also has direct connect wire harnesses, no hardwiring at all if you have a popular brand head unit, well maybe some hardwiring for a tv.

Josephchevy5596
01-14-09, 10:23 AM
Yo my double din kit came with the single din kit it wasn't listed on side of the box but i came from walmart. I first had a single din radio and i purchased a double din tv later. I just though i would check the box to see if i could make something work and to my surprise there was a complete double din kit in the box.

Josephchevy5596
01-14-09, 10:34 AM
oh yeah the wiring is kind of tricky to they sell the adaptor at walmart but you 'll need a spool of speaker wire and a spool of power, and ground wire because you will have to run all your wiring from the stock radio tuner in the truck passenger side behind the side cover panel. Actually kind of a big job for a simple radio swap took me about and hour to run the wires to the front and install the new head unit but i've been installing radios for years.

Barrister_07101
02-10-09, 07:53 PM
Search the forum it is a Metra ... I posted a picture and the exact product model. Just remember to keep the receiver module in the trunk even though you're changing out the radio.

I took the time to find my post click here (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/88823-1994-fleetwood-brougham-speakers.html).