: Ugh. Spyder now sports the High and Tight and is clean shaven.

Spyder
01-12-09, 01:02 AM
No more beard, no more long hair.

New life begins tomorrow. 7:30am. Academy begins.

California Department of Fish and Game, Warden.

Just what I needed to start my life over, get me the hell out of this town and do what I should.

Dkoz, thanks for kicking my ass into gear way back when. It's not Alaska, but its a helluva sight better than what I was doing back then.

Rolex, thanks for those couple of PM's. And the DVD's. :D

Now I get to shower, head to bed and wake up a new man with a lot of bad memories, good times, lessons and learning behind me. I'll still be around on here, quite a bit I'm sure, but things make a big change for me at this point. I'm growing up and parts of it hurt. I'll miss her. It's good to finally be using that degree I got two and a half years ago. I'm sure I'll have an emotional relapse or two. I've got a ridiculous amount of good times ahead of me to look forward to.

Huh. Chaos in the brain. I wish I had a reset button.

93DevilleUSMC
01-12-09, 04:05 AM
I'm glad to hear you're off to a new start. Best of luck!

MauiV
01-12-09, 07:15 AM
Good luck man, I still owe you a Bourbon next time your this way!

dkozloski
01-12-09, 09:44 AM
Good for you. Some people waste half their lives getting on track, some never do. You made it early enough to do great things. Good Luck!

The Tony Show
01-12-09, 09:47 AM
Glad to hear it, Spyder. :woot:

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
01-12-09, 02:04 PM
Huh, I always thought you looked just like your avatar... :)

RightTurn
01-12-09, 03:12 PM
Congrats, Spyder. Good luck to you.

dkozloski
01-12-09, 03:36 PM
Ask your instructors at game warden school to tell you the story about the duck hunter from Vancouver.

Ranger
01-12-09, 04:56 PM
Good luck Spyder. Keep your head high. It only gets better from here.

Rolex
01-12-09, 07:02 PM
I'm a big fan of the high and tight. :D If I had the time I'd get mine trimmed down every Friday. Congratulations on the new career choice. I'm certain you will be successful in whatever you decide to take on. :cheers:

AlBundy
01-12-09, 08:32 PM
Congratulations Spyder. Watch out for the kids at band camp(This one time at band camp...).:eek::alchi:Cheers.

MauiV
01-12-09, 08:36 PM
BTW

:postpics:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-12-09, 08:52 PM
Congrats and good luck!

blue07cts
01-12-09, 10:44 PM
awesome! good luck man!

Florian
01-12-09, 10:54 PM
good luck, Spidey!

F

Spyder
01-13-09, 12:52 AM
Maui, whatdya want pictures of? Me with long hair or the 11 inches I shaved off yesterday? :)

MauiV
01-13-09, 01:43 AM
Bofe. Before and after

EcSTSatic
01-13-09, 03:44 PM
Good Luck man.

A man was stopped by a game warden in Northern Minnesota recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?" The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish." "Pet fish?!" the warden replied. "Yes, sir. Every night I take these fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home." "That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!" The man looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works." "O.K. I've GOT to see this!" the game warden replied. The man poured the fish in to the water and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?" "Well, what?" the man asked. "When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted. "Call who back?" the man asked. "The FISH." "What fish?" the man asked.

The Tony Show
01-13-09, 04:31 PM
rofl waffles

dkozloski
01-13-09, 07:35 PM
A game warden encountered a successful duck hunter and asked if he could examine the ducks. The warden took the ducks and proceeded to sort them into two piles by sticking his finger into the duck's rear ends and feeling around. The hunter asked what he was doing and the warden replied he was sorting the American ducks from the Canadian ducks. The warden asked the hunter where he was from and the hunter replied, Vancouver. The warden asks is that Vancouver, Canada or Vancouver, Washington. The hunter turns around, drops his pants, and says, you're so damn smart, you tell me.

trukk
01-14-09, 03:26 PM
<crickets>