: BK Angry Whopper

Blackout
01-10-09, 03:33 PM
Just got one and it was so-so. It was similar to Wendy's Jalapeno baconator but Wendy's was a billion times better.

thebigjimsho
01-10-09, 05:26 PM
That's a lotta times.

I do miss the spicy baconator. It was a lotta times better than the regular baconator...

Night Wolf
01-10-09, 05:32 PM
We need to make a seperate room on the forums just for fast-food reviews!

I can see it now:

CORFFFG

Cadillac Owners and Reviews of Fine Fast Foods Group.

It'd be an internet sucess!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-09, 02:13 AM
Imagine that! Mediocrity from Burger King. What else is new??

The best thing on their menu is the classic Chicken Sandwich.

Aron9000
01-11-09, 05:07 AM
This ain't no burger king without no ****ing whoppers!!!!!

YouTube - Whopper Freakout GHETTO VRS. (UNCUT-R)..

Jesda
01-11-09, 08:35 AM
I thought the sign outside was messed with by kids as a prank. There's really an ANGRY whopper?

RightTurn
01-11-09, 11:56 AM
We need to make a seperate room on the forums just for fast-food reviews!

I can see it now:

CORFFFG

Cadillac Owners and Reviews of Fine Fast Foods Group.

It'd be an internet sucess!

Create a "Social Group." (See blue bar above.)

Florian
01-11-09, 12:44 PM
angry whopper???? Isnt that another name for herpes?

F

orconn
01-11-09, 01:25 PM
angry whopper???? Isnt that another name for herpes?

F

You may have something there!

Red_October_7000
01-12-09, 03:16 AM
I had one the other night. It was pretty awesome. I was thinking about how depressing the fast-food scene is in the Northeast here, and I think I know what I want to do. If I hit the lottery, I'm buying a Fleetwood 75 or a Talisman and do a Fast Food tour of the nation. Sonics. Hardee's. Arthur Treachers. Del Taco. White Castle. Murderburger. In-N-Out. The lot!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-12-09, 09:23 AM
If I hit the lottery, I'm buying a Fleetwood 75 or a Talisman and do a Fast Food tour of the nation. Sonics. Hardee's. Arthur Treachers. Del Taco. White Castle. Murderburger. In-N-Out. The lot!

That sounds like a lotta fun but if you do that, make your last stop Rochester MN so you can visit the Mayo Clinic for any necessary treatment. :thumbsup: :histeric:

The Tony Show
01-12-09, 10:49 AM
I'm still a Mushroom & Swiss Steakhouse man, myself. After enough of those Spicy Baconators to last a lifetime, I looked at the Angry Whopper and realized that the only thing angry would be my bowels an hour after I ate it.

Spittin Game
01-12-09, 01:51 PM
The only thing worthwhile at BK is the Stackers and the original chicken sandwhich.

bling80
01-27-09, 05:01 PM
lol wow people sure do love fast food on this forum haha but i totally agree the spicy baconator is better than the "angry" whopper

97EldoCoupe
01-27-09, 11:28 PM
That angry whopper was the best burger I think I ever had- well second best. It's discontinued here in Canada now. I had a hamburger in a small town in Northern Ontario (called Wawa, ON) that was litterally 5-6 inches tall for the price of a Big Mac. That was the best I ever had, and what a value for the dollar!

thebigjimsho
01-28-09, 10:09 AM
lol wow people sure do love fast food on this forum haha but i totally agree the spicy baconator is better than the "angry" whopper
But the spicy Baconator is vaporware...

DopeStar 156
01-28-09, 02:31 PM
I had it a week ago, it was flat, looked like it was assembled by a double amputee, had like nothing on it, and was extremely weak tasting.... Very disappointed....

joee5
01-28-09, 02:46 PM
Bring back the McRib!!!! Oopsm sorry that's Mickey Dee's.