: Ketzermobile is ready for blastoff!

Cadillac Tony
01-08-09, 07:44 PM
Forum member Ketzer is probably hanging around the airport right now so I don't know if he'll get to see these pictures of his new car all cleaned up before he sees it in person tomorrow, but here it is:

White Diamond- loaded to the gills.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=1859

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=1860

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=1861

I was going to put these in the "delivered" thread, but I'll leave that for Ketzer once he takes delivery. Keep an eye out for his review thread after the drive home from Florida, and if anyone else is looking for a fast, easy, great deal on a V, drop me a phone call or email.

:thumbsup:

urbanski
01-08-09, 08:08 PM
sweet

Jayrcr3
01-08-09, 08:09 PM
Having just seen my first 09 in person last night. I have to say that pictures don't do this car justice. Hearing that exhaust note doesn't hurt either. You new owners sure have one nice ride. Have a safe trip home from Florida with your new baby.

proexpert
01-08-09, 08:45 PM
Wow that is nice, my turn is coming this year.

Kadonny
01-09-09, 09:58 AM
I'm not a huge fan of white cars.....but damn that is sexy.

Ketzer
01-09-09, 10:33 AM
Ahhgggg! We are literally trapped at the airport. This is not helping! Seriously though, thanks, Tony, for the pics.

wait4me
01-09-09, 02:36 PM
:) the weather has been crappy today. Good luck on your travels. Very nice car, i had a customer drop off his car in that color yesterday. It looks much better in person. :D Now just need the weather to clear so i can set up his tune.

Ketzer
01-10-09, 03:04 PM
The Ketzer Odyssey

We had a great adventure. Well worth the huge chunk of cash we saved buying from Tony. Thought I'd give a few details of the trip...

First off, if you're flying into Orlando, there's only one thing of interest there... the mouse. We enjoyed a entire plane full of jacked up, strung out, wailing children. No wonder the tickets were soooo cheap. (we don't have kids)

Arriving at the dealership and doing our deal...
Super nice folks, everyone there had a smile and a polite hello. Tony met us at the door and began getting us familiar with our car. All of my pre-delivery requests were met without fail. This guy knows his job, knows his product, knows how to make his customer happy. I have TWO Caddy dealers in my town and still chose to go see Tony.
Our dealership experience at Plaza was flawless.

The car...
The car is freakin' awesome !! We absolutely love it! Basically just a nice easy interstate ride back home, 12 hrs worth. Letting the car get broke in and us get used to it. I didn't even get up on boost the whole trip. I'll have to wait for the weather to break to be able to give a complete rundown of our opinions, but so far, love it.

A couple of interesting occurences...
We were a few miles away from the dealership, car has 15 miles on the odometer, pulling up to a redlight. Heard screeching tires and looked in the rear-view. A woman in a Corolla was barreling down on us from behind. When she finally got stopped, she was beside us in the grass... I could reach out and touch her front fender. Her car didn't have a straight body panel on it anywhere.
We whipped over into a local eatery to check the car and our shorts, all was fine so we went in to get a bite. The place is mostly empty, we park out in the far corner... my wife jokes that someone will still park beside us. I get up to check on the car and there is a stationwagon squeezed right up next to it! I was begining to think I would not make it home without commiting a homicide.
BUT, we did have a great ride home!
Thats my story. Once again, many thanks to Tony Pagano.

Jeff-

thebigjimsho
01-10-09, 04:37 PM
Tony is the man! A bald one, but one just as well...

JEM
01-10-09, 06:27 PM
First off, if you're flying into Orlando, there's only one thing of interest there... the mouse. We enjoyed a entire plane full of jacked up, strung out, wailing children. No wonder the tickets were soooo cheap. (we don't have kids)

Ah, now I've got a reason to buy from Tony, as soon as I can find two more nickels to rub together (the last two are going into the outdoor kitchen, the two before that the project cars...)

We do have a three-year-old, who made us stand through the two-hour line at Disneyland to get her pictures with the Princesses. They're on the wall over her bed.

This month she's Mulan. Last month Cinderella, two months before that Aurora.

beartrace
01-10-09, 10:34 PM
Great car, but please adjust your camera's white balance.....it looks yellowish

Cadillac Tony
01-11-09, 12:14 AM
I took those pictures at night under our lot lights. We use yellow lights on the lots here in FL to keep the mosquitos from swarming the cars, which is what happens if you use white light.

This has been your fun Florida fact for the day. :)

darjae
01-11-09, 12:21 AM
I took those pictures at night under our lot lights. We use yellow lights on the lots here in FL to keep the mosquitos from swarming the cars, which is what happens if you use white light.

This has been your fun Florida fact for the day. :)

I'll vouch for that. I spent a lot of time in southern Florida after hurricane Andrew and the worst thing you could ever imagine is a swarm of mosquitos carrying off a V2!!!! :elvis2:

IRONDOG
01-11-09, 10:29 AM
I'll vouch for that. I spent a lot of time in southern Florida after hurricane Andrew and the worst thing you could ever imagine is a swarm of mosquitos carrying off a V2!!!! :elvis2:

That's alright as long as they carry it to my house!

concorso
01-12-09, 01:37 PM
Are the photos removed, or just not working for me?

Kadonny
01-12-09, 01:49 PM
Must not be working for you, I see them fine.