: Tyler Texas, 09' Owner?

keithsm2
01-06-09, 03:47 PM
Was at our local dealer ( wagner cadillac) looking at the 09' V. They said they had already delivered one to someone here in town... Anyone know who it is?? I was wondering how much they paid and options..
They have one on the floor for a little over 67K with standard transmission and recaro seats.

So...are dealers able to deal on these or is it What you see is what you get??

keithsm2
01-07-09, 10:10 PM
bump

wahala
01-10-09, 02:46 PM
I'm not in Texas, but I just ordered my V fully loaded list for 70+ and got the GM Supplier Discount, down to slightly over 64. I did have to go to 5 dealers before I found one who would give the discount.

Good luck, most want at least MSRP.

davanz
01-14-09, 03:53 PM
keithsm, I am also in Tyler. I'm new to this forum but will be lurking here trying to learn all I can. I may be in the market for a new CTS V in late spring. My plans are to be in the Cadillac, BMW550I, or Z06 by the summer. I know they are different cars for diifferent purposes and with different personalities. I have had Corvettes for several years now and may be ready for something different. Do you have any experience wth our local Cadillac dealer or know what reputation they have as far as pricing and service?

On a different subject, I notice that this Cadillac forum site has a much slower response time, (as far as items being displayed on the screen), than various BMW, Corvette and GM forums I am on. Does anyone else experience this and do any have ideas as to why?

james4513
01-14-09, 04:41 PM
keithsm, I am also in Tyler. I'm new to this forum but will be lurking here trying to learn all I can. I may be in the market for a new CTS V in late spring. My plans are to be in the Cadillac, BMW550I, or Z06 by the summer. I know they are different cars for diifferent purposes and with different personalities. I have had Corvettes for several years now and may be ready for something different. Do you have any experience wth our local Cadillac dealer or know what reputation they have as far as pricing and service?

On a different subject, I notice that this Cadillac forum site has a much slower response time, (as far as items being displayed on the screen), than various BMW, Corvette and GM forums I am on. Does anyone else experience this and do any have ideas as to why?

I'm in Austin and also had to go out of state to get supplier pricing - about $5K-6K discount. Bought from Superior in MI - they did a fine job. All the TX dealers I visited or called wanted MSRP.

Have you driven the V? Must do. The San Antonio and a Houston dealer agreed to let me test drive. Very different from the Z06 and it will run away from the BMW. Build quality is outstanding. I was actually surprised to discover this. Combination of thrilling performance when you want it and civil driving when you want that. I have not driven another car that does both so well.

And, yes, the forum is really slow.

Good luck...

Nutz
01-14-09, 05:51 PM
And, yes, the forum is really slow.

Good luck...

I downloaded "Google Chrome" just for Cad Forum use, to cure the annoyance. I HIGHLY recommend it for all members here. Trust me, you'll like it.

IRONDOG
01-14-09, 06:10 PM

This forum is much slower than the Infiniti one. What say you Urbanski?

CIWS
01-14-09, 06:12 PM
I downloaded "Google Chrome" just for Cad Forum use, to cure the annoyance. I HIGHLY recommend it for all members here. Trust me, you'll like it.

I just use a good computer with a fast connection vs a Goober Browser :D

keithsm2
01-15-09, 06:39 PM
i havent been impressed with wagner cadillac....I actually sent them a complaint letter..i got no response to it.

Kmajecki
01-15-09, 07:26 PM
This forum just has more useful info. Real data takes longer to load ;)