: Hurry Only 3 CTS-V Left in Stock

Krug Ford
01-05-09, 07:45 PM
If you are looking for a CTS I have 3 left all without Polished Wheels and Recaro's

Black On Black Auto

Red with Black Manual

Silver with Black Manual

All with Navigation and roof.

Call me if you want one.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

Razorecko
01-07-09, 12:58 AM
^ wow you moved those previous 5 pretty fast. Did any have a manual 6spd w/ recaros ?

Krug Ford
01-07-09, 12:14 PM
We had 2 but those were pre-ordered..

Some forum members bought the ones I had in stock and ordered.

Luna.
01-07-09, 10:40 PM
We had 2 but those were pre-ordered..

Pre-ordered.

That would be ordering it before it was ordered. :p

God Bless George Carlin...

"Too much use of the prefix, 'pre!'"

:)

Krug Ford
01-08-09, 01:20 PM
Well James Wells picked his up yesturday afternoon and he emailed me and he has over 1000 miles on his and no problems. Driving back to Texas..

I still have 3 left.. in stock.. Let me know if you want one I am discounting them. GMS and Supplier Accepted.

Jpjr
01-08-09, 01:28 PM
Well James Wells picked his up yesturday afternoon and he emailed me and he has over 1000 miles on his and no problems. Driving back to Texas..

I still have 3 left.. in stock.. Let me know if you want one I am discounting them. GMS and Supplier Accepted.

I think its pretty sweet that by taking the time to post here you were able to immediately sell an otherwise harder to sell niche vehicle. I can't imagine any other dealer will have sold 8 faster (guessing).

Krug Ford
01-08-09, 02:58 PM
They should sell because I will see at GMS and Supplier if you qualify.

james4513
01-08-09, 10:39 PM

That's me!

Picked up my awesome red V yesterday and just arrive in Austin this afternoon. 1,400 miles and no problems (other than my fatigue). Scott and team had the car perfectly set up, got the paperwork finished quickly, set up the nav and bluetooth, and I was on my way in less than an hour. I'll post more details in a few days.

Krug Ford
01-12-09, 10:59 AM
ttt

I'm glad you like your car James.. Enjoy it.