: Are you Buying a V Today? Want to?

MReiland
01-05-09, 11:56 AM
I have "GMS for Friends" available that expire today if anyone is considering buying a V today and has a dealer that is offering it. PM me for details.

Matt

ExtraV
01-07-09, 12:01 AM
Did they renew this offer for GMS pricing? Or is it gone for awhile?

jvp
01-07-09, 08:04 AM

Here's an educated guess based on observation: assuming the dealer you're working with will accept GMS - if you have a buddy that works for GM and he gives you a new number today, it'll be accepted. Whether there's a promotion going on (within GM) or not.

They need to move inventory. Now. And GMS is one way to do that.

jas

MReiland
01-07-09, 11:41 AM

The Employee Discount for Friends option is currently missing from the GMFamilyFirst website that I use to generate the codes so it appears it is gone at least temporarily.

Without this option I can't give anything more than supplier discount out without violating the rules of the program and pretending someone is a relative which can come back to haunt you with serious consequences.

If someone wants Supplier Discount I can do that right now.

ExtraV
02-03-09, 10:28 AM
Is GMS back for friends yet? My dealer will accept GMS....if I have a code.
I read elsewhere that GMS for friends is back....if you own a competitor vehicle. That does not make sense to reward those who buy competitor cars, but not those who have been loyal and purchased GM recently.

Krug Ford
02-03-09, 10:54 AM
I will take GMS on any V.. If your dealer will not call me. I will do it in a hearbeat..

ExtraV
02-03-09, 06:15 PM
^^^Thanks for the offer, but I would like to pick it up locally here and its fully loaded like I want. I live literally 2 miles away. I just need a GMS authorization code.

poor-sha
02-03-09, 06:30 PM
I just placed my order with a dealer that will accept GMS. I was told you needed to have a code at delivery time, not order time.

thebigjimsho
02-03-09, 06:35 PM
want to? yes. can to? no.

MReiland
02-03-09, 07:55 PM
Is GMS back for friends yet? My dealer will accept GMS....if I have a code.
I read elsewhere that GMS for friends is back....if you own a competitor vehicle. That does not make sense to reward those who buy competitor cars, but not those who have been loyal and purchased GM recently.

PM Sent, the program is back ON!

With the following changes:

How does it work?
It's similar to the GM employee discount process. You will need your prospect's name, address, date of birth, ZIP Code and make, model and last eight digits of the vehicle identification number (VIN) of their competitive vehicle to obtain their GM Employee Discount for Friends authorization number online.

Each employee gets 1 per quarter, but I happen to have lotsa friends!!! First come first served, serious shoppers only please, so the people looking to buy actually get the codes.

Matt

Tasos
02-03-09, 11:06 PM
If I use GMS for friends can I still use my GM Mastercard rebate?

irvvvine
02-04-09, 01:23 AM
PM Sent, the program is back ON!

With the following changes:

How does it work?
It's similar to the GM employee discount process. You will need your prospect's name, address, date of birth, ZIP Code and make, model and last eight digits of the vehicle identification number (VIN) of their competitive vehicle to obtain their GM Employee Discount for Friends authorization number online.

Each employee gets 1 per quarter, but I happen to have lotsa friends!!! First come first served, serious shoppers only please, so the people looking to buy actually get the codes.

Matt

Tried to send you a PM to request a discount from one of your friends, but your PM box is full. Thanks for the offer, though.

cmicasa
02-05-09, 09:15 PM
The Employee Discount for Friends option is currently missing from the GMFamilyFirst website that I use to generate the codes so it appears it is gone at least temporarily.

Without this option I can't give anything more than supplier discount out without violating the rules of the program and pretending someone is a relative which can come back to haunt you with serious consequences.

If someone wants Supplier Discount I can do that right now.

Matt PM me... I tried to reply to U but the system wouldn't let me.. My mom has a JAG and my brother has a Benz.. could I use one of their VINS or doe sthe car have to be in my name for the Discount?

CTSV_510
02-05-09, 10:28 PM
want to? yes. can to? no.

reading this makes my brain hurt.

thebigjimsho
02-06-09, 02:15 AM
deal on cadillac?