: Blue Diamond V

bruff1977
01-05-09, 05:10 AM
I had the V in my grasp. But Crestmont wasn't willing to negotiate, and therefore I wasn't able to secure a deal for the V2. This is a heads up. There is a Blue Diamond Tricoat V2, Auto with the Recaros and no roof at Crestmont Cadillac in Beachwood OH. It has approx. 50 miles on it. I had the porter put two coats of Wheel Wax to all surfaces of the wheels... It was told to me that GM put 35 miles on it while it was bayed in Lansing...:rolleyes: Good hunting!! I'll just wait for the 2010(hopefully with the LED headlights)...

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=678db1cc59&view=att&th=11ea6135206311ba&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

urbanski
01-05-09, 06:34 AM
dead link

odla
01-05-09, 08:05 AM
got any pics?

Nutz
01-05-09, 08:53 AM
I had the V in my grasp. But Crestmont wasn't willing to negotiate, and therefore I wasn't able to secure a deal for the V2. This is a heads up. There is a Blue Diamond Tricoat V2, Auto with the Recaros and no roof at Crestmont Cadillac in Beachwood OH. It has approx. 50 miles on it. I had the porter put two coats of Wheel Wax to all surfaces of the wheels... It was told to me that GM put 35 miles on it while it was bayed in Lansing...:rolleyes: Good hunting!! I'll just wait for the 2010(hopefully with the LED headlights)

I spoke to them about that one also, and when I mentioned GMS to the sales manager he sort of chuckled and said "not a chance on the new V, not even with my Manager's approval, heck we sold 3 out of 5 already, and can't keep 'em in stock". Go see the great people at Towell Cadillac/Saab in Akron and ask for J.J. Davis, I referred a forum member "fleadh" to them and they were so good that he flew in from California to pick up and drive home a black stick shift car. His pics are in the sticky above.

I've seen alot of delivered cars, but none with over 10 miles on them. 1 with damaged (chuck-hole gouged LH wheels and tires) RIGHT OFF THE TRUCK.

bruff1977
01-05-09, 10:11 AM
Nutz, was the Sales Mangers name Dean? if so, the dude is a complete a**. He had no bearing on the deposit I made in JUNE, and had the nerve to come over to me and tell me I wasn't getting my grand back. Needless to say I got it. Anyway, here's some pictures:

BelleNBeast2
01-05-09, 02:12 PM
I love seeing that CTS V in the Blue Diamond but hate it too! We have an '09 SRX in the Blue Diamond and absolutely love the brilliance of the colors in the blue just like a diamond. We purchased during the Employee Match Price back in Fall and hubby was hooked on the Black Raven CTS '09 but they didn't have the V-series yet and they didn't have a Blue Diamond in the CTS so I caved and agreed to the Black Raven; even though I swore after having 2 prior black cars I would never ever own another black car for as we know how much hard work it takes but hubby never had a black car so I gave in. Still when I see here members posts of their gorgeous CTS and especially CTS-V in the Blue Diamond I just begin to whimper. The only consolation I have is that we upgraded the CTS with the Vogue VTXi package to look somewhat like the Vseries but I am still in awe of your lucky members and your beautiful vehicles.

[IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886329.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882737.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886335.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882739.jpg[/IG]

trukk
01-05-09, 02:35 PM
Nutz, was the Sales Mangers name Dean? if so, the dude is a complete a**. He had no bearing on the deposit I made in JUNE, and had the nerve to come over to me and tell me I wasn't getting my grand back. Needless to say I got it. Anyway, here's some pictures:

The V is HAWT!

VTXi is NAWT!

I love seeing that CTS V in the Blue Diamond but hate it too! We have an '09 SRX in the Blue Diamond and absolutely love the brilliance of the colors in the blue just like a diamond. We purchased during the Employee Match Price back in Fall and hubby was hooked on the Black Raven CTS '09 but they didn't have the V-series yet and they didn't have a Blue Diamond in the CTS so I caved and agreed to the Black Raven; even though I swore after having 2 prior black cars I would never ever own another black car for as we know how much hard work it takes but hubby never had a black car so I gave in. Still when I see here members posts of their gorgeous CTS and especially CTS-V in the Blue Diamond I just begin to whimper. The only consolation I have is that we upgraded the CTS with the Vogue VTXi package to look somewhat like the Vseries but I am still in awe of your lucky members and your beautiful vehicles.

Belle I'm sure you love your car though, and that's what's important.

-Chris

dkozloski
01-05-09, 03:33 PM
The guys that hang out around the liquor store think it's OK.

Florian
01-05-09, 03:52 PM
I think thats the CTS ws model.

WS = Weak Sauce..

Fail.

F

CIWS
01-05-09, 04:05 PM
VTXi is NAWT!

Belle I'm sure you love your car though, and that's what's important.

-Chris

As long as you're happy with it, that's what's important since y'all are the ones making the payments. :thumbsup:

Kadonny
01-05-09, 05:58 PM
I think thats the CTS ws model.

WS = Weak Sauce..

Fail.

F

:zing::florian:

BelleNBeast2
01-05-09, 07:52 PM
To each his own. The V is beautiful though.

Nutz
01-05-09, 08:10 PM
Nutz, was the Sales Mangers name Dean? if so, the dude is a complete a**.

Nope. Frank. Must be 2 Sales Manager's (a**es) at this dealer...:cookoo:

crestmont
01-06-09, 01:49 AM
Bruff1977 -

Again, I sorry about the way things turned out. In the end, we made sure the right thing happened and you got your money back. Perhaps the email I sent can create an opening and still get you in the car.

bruff1977
01-06-09, 12:58 PM
Nope. Frank. Must be 2 Sales Manager's (a**es) at this dealer...:cookoo:

Frank is the General Manager and he's GTG, based on my experience. He's actually an enthusiast, and he's told me he's been on a few V excursions. But business is business... When he mentioned the three sold, he probably included the Blue. I have a strange feeling the Blue is the only V2 in NE Ohio with the Recaros... Nevertheless, I'm going back to my "roots". I'm thinking about getting another Cobalt SS! :D I can wait for the '10 V. I hope SOMEONE from GM is taking note to offer the all-led headlights on the '10s... :yup:

ShockerV
01-06-09, 01:05 PM
Thats the one I want!! But I need a 6 speed.