: A local Caddy dealer has seven V's on the lot and will take GMS.................

FreddyG
01-04-09, 08:17 PM
I test drove a Vee at Arnie Bauer Cadillac in Matteson, Illinois and they were pleasant to deal with and the salesman told me that the owner said that he'd deal with me to sell a car!

I Really like the car, but don't know if I want it bad enough to have a payment again or not! Next year though, when some slightly used, depreciated ones come up for sale, I'll Definitely own one then! :cheers:

By the way Mods, if this is inappropriate because the mentioned dealer isn't a supporting vendor, then Please delete this post.

Thanks!

ExtraV
01-04-09, 09:18 PM
Seven? Geez, thats a lot of V's on 1 lot. I saw 5 here at my dealer and thought that was a lot, but they would not even consider GMS or Supplier.

RightTurn
01-04-09, 09:52 PM
I test drove a Vee at Arnie Bauer Cadillac in Matteson, Illinois and they were pleasant to deal with and the salesman told me that the owner said that he'd deal with me to sell a car!

I Really like the car, but don't know if I want it bad enough to have a payment again or not! Next year though, when some slightly used, depreciated ones come up for sale, I'll Definitely own one then! :cheers:

By the way Mods, if this is inappropriate because the mentioned dealer isn't a supporting vendor, then Please delete this post.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, Freddy. I don't think your post is out of order; you aren't trying to sell anything. :suspect: Unless you work for Arnie Bauer.

:lol:

vixapphire
01-04-09, 10:54 PM
Just saw my first one, freshly arrived at Felix in downtown LA yesterday. Silver with the silver/grey interior. Gorgeous. Recaro's, auto-tranny, all around beautiful. A really nice, tight machine.

Unfortunately (to my taste) it has the chrome wheels.

Nonetheless, the salesguy said that GM's about to roll out a lease deal in a few days, and the CTS-V is said to be eligible for whatever incentives/deals are to be had. With what GM's up against in DC, who can blame them?

Felix had a few really hot vette's as well, including a graphite-colored Z06 with a two-tone grey/black interior and radical Z06 rims in a hot flat-blackish color. Wow; I'd like to put those rims on an XLR-V!!!

1fstkde
01-04-09, 11:02 PM
Just saw my first one, freshly arrived at Felix in downtown LA yesterday. Silver with the silver/grey interior. Gorgeous. Recaro's, auto-tranny, all around beautiful. A really nice, tight machine.

Unfortunately (to my taste) it has the chrome wheels.

Nonetheless, the salesguy said that GM's about to roll out a lease deal in a few days, and the CTS-V is said to be eligible for whatever incentives/deals are to be had. With what GM's up against in DC, who can blame them?

Felix had a few really hot vette's as well, including a graphite-colored Z06 with a two-tone grey/black interior and radical Z06 rims in a hot flat-blackish color. Wow; I'd like to put those rims on an XLR-V!!!i cant wait to hear the lease deal!!

GM-4-LIFE
01-04-09, 11:24 PM
i cant wait to hear the lease deal!!

Depends on what that GM salesperson considered to be a good lease deal.

GMAC's lease deals have been crap since August 1, 2008.

SG

darjae
01-04-09, 11:27 PM
Depends on what that GM salesperson considered to be a good lease deal.

GMAC's lease deals have been crap since August 1, 2008.

SG

If you look back, he didn't say "good" lease deal...he said lease deal..... ;)

GM-4-LIFE
01-04-09, 11:40 PM
If you look back, he didn't say "good" lease deal...he said lease deal..... ;)

Right you are! GMAC is probably thinking $1000.00 a month or more on a CTS-V lease deal. They can go take that lease deal and shove it!

SG

Krug Ford
01-05-09, 09:08 AM
Effective today GMS is available on the CTS-V

IRONDOG
01-05-09, 12:40 PM
Effective today GMS is available on the CTS-V

So estimate a lease payment for us, please.

FreddyG
01-05-09, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the info, Freddy. I don't think your post is out of order; you aren't trying to sell anything. :suspect: Unless you work for Arnie Bauer.

:lol:

:lol: No, I promise that I don't work for Arnie Bauer!

You're Welcome for the info! Just trying to help out! :cheers:

I think that most GM Authorization codes (GM Employee pricing) expire today, if I'm not mistaken!

Krug Ford
01-05-09, 01:43 PM
I have seen lease payments in the low 700's..