: Cadillac Forums Window Stickers

DopeStar 156
06-28-04, 01:06 AM
I think we need 'em. I used to post on LincolnsOnline.com and they had 'em! Just toss one on the corner of your back window and roll with pride. Unless we already have them............then just send me a link.

DaveSmed
06-28-04, 01:37 AM
We have plate frames... (http://cadillacforums.com/support.html) But I definitely like the sticker idea as well. Maybe using some ideas from the printable cards?

DopeStar 156
06-28-04, 02:36 AM
The LincolnsOnline one was just a clear backgrounded that said "LincolnsOnline.com" on it real simple. I wonder if we could throw in a crest 'n' wreath or a crest 'n' V without getting sued? Maybe even a customized forums crest with a wreath or V added along. Hmmmmmmm...... I'll get drawing....

DopeStar 156
06-28-04, 04:15 AM
Here's some I've done. What do you guys think? Window worthy?

DopeStar 156
06-28-04, 05:06 AM
I'm a little shaky about this one in terms of legal reasons, but I figure our N* pals should be represented.

Msilva954
06-28-04, 08:36 AM
Wow I love the first one and the third one with the V dopestar....they look really good.

I myself If I could get a nice Gold-Stainless plateframe on the rear that said Deville and on the bottom CadillacForums I would probably go for this.

DopeStar 156
06-28-04, 12:41 PM
I would imagine our administrators would like the idea. I can't imagine stickers being too expensive to print up but I dunno. Last night was one hell of a night, I kept waking up with another sticker design and had to make it up. The Northstar one came to me at 4:30 AM......:yawn:

LacSeville
06-28-04, 07:15 PM
those look good, but i was thinking something longer and horizontal to put in left corner...

LacSeville
06-28-04, 07:17 PM
like this....

cadillacforums.com

LacSeville
06-28-04, 07:18 PM
most likely in white....

cadillacforums.com

elwesso
06-28-04, 10:27 PM
I like the idea....

Look at the announcement at hte top of any forum. We can make stickers from the winning logo.....

Stoneage_Caddy
06-28-04, 10:55 PM
id would surely put one that was just the words on my car , perhaps in the same cursive font cadillac uses ?

cant use the plate frame , wont fit the 94 devilles rear plate area , wont put it on the front thats where my "Indianapoils Motor Speedway" Plate Frame is ....

so a decal for the rear window would be awesome

we also need a color to go with either tinted windows or clear windows , that could be difficult

LacSeville
06-28-04, 11:16 PM
silver or black/white outlining (too difficult?)

DopeStar 156
06-29-04, 12:21 AM
id would surely put one that was just the words on my car , perhaps in the same cursive font cadillac uses ?I tried to find that particular font but I noticed the word "Cadillac" as it appears on the trunk of the car has a little TM next to it so that's copyrighted. Caddy Lawyers would be jumping down Sal's throat and we (he) don't want that!
I'm gonna repost my stickers in the t-shirt thread because I can see them as shirts too. As for a clear sticker yeah we could do that too, I just thought a picture was more creative.

BeelzeBob
06-29-04, 04:05 AM
most likely in white....

cadillacforums.com
Would there be any trouble with something like this? That would get the point across and it's clear as day.. I like the sticker idea.. I think it can be done through CafePress as well - unless "CadillacForums.com" isn't allowed by their copyright standards...

Stoneage_Caddy
06-29-04, 09:36 AM
"silver or black/white outlining (too difficult?)"

point taken , used to the old days when shops did stickers out of one sheet of vinyal that was one color .....guess they do diffrent colors in one app now?

LacSeville
06-29-04, 02:42 PM
lets get the ball rolling!

CadillacBoy1992
06-29-04, 07:10 PM
Sign me up for two!!!!! One for each side rear window of my Seville. White lettering please so it stands out from my blacked out windows:bouncy: