: For V Hunters In/Around Northern VA

jvp
01-01-09, 04:17 PM
Hey folks:

http://www.demand-moore.com/ - Not a forum dealer as far as I know. I was there last Saturday afternoon, and they had 3 Vs that I saw (there may have been a 4th that I didn't see).

I didn't get a good look at all options on all cars. But, as far as I can remember, they went something like this:

1 White/white, auto, loaded with Recaros
1 Red/black, manual, loaded without the Recaros
1 Black/black, manual, loaded with Recaros

Like I said, I think there may have been another on the lot hiding somewhere, but I'm not 100% sure.

Neither of these cars appeal to me. If the Red one had Recaros, I'd have purchased it last weekend. I dislike Black cars, and the White one... uh.. just not my particular cup of tea. But, if you're interested, give them a call.

jas

caddiedrummer
01-01-09, 06:15 PM
I picked up their first V several weeks ago. Also bought an XLR-V there. Bob Evers is a good salesman and a Vet (who drives a Vette) I believe they are the largest Caddy dealer in the world. They have a huge inventory.

jvp
01-01-09, 07:13 PM
I believe they are the largest Caddy dealer in the world. They have a huge inventory.

I seriously doubt they're the largest in the world. I'll admit they have a sizable inventory, but, I'm pretty sure there are larger dealers out there.

jas

caddiedrummer
01-01-09, 07:15 PM
I seriously doubt they're the largest in the world. I'll admit they have a sizable inventory, but, I'm pretty sure there are larger dealers out there.

jas

Tell me who is then. Moore has claimed it for awhile. Tony might know.

CopperSunburstCTS
01-04-09, 09:55 PM
Tell me who is then. Moore has claimed it for awhile. Tony might know.

Moore I believe is the largest BASED ON SQUARE FOOTAGE, and NOT sales, probably not even close in the country and I dont think even in the DC area, I believe LINDSAY in Alexandria is, at least as far as Northern Va is concerned. As far as V's, as of today, I saw 2 black ones, one with manual and recaros, and another 1 red one with black/cashmere interior at Moore. Funny because the salesman's communication with me weeks ago was 2 of the 3 were pre-sold, and I believe him, but hmmmm, I wonder what happened? They probably heard the drone, or pehaps having second thoughts based on GM's questionable future, but idk

The problem with Moore as I see it, is their arrogant test drive policy, as written by them in an email, is basically, in order to take a test drive you have to (a) show ability to buy or lease vehicle, and (b) you have to buy the vehicle or at least order one THAT DAY. I'm ok with (a) but (b) is a joke! And there the cars sit on their lot. If you want the name and number of a good Caddy salesperson in the Nothern VA/Washington DC area, who he and his assitant are "no nonsense" salespersons, who allowed me a lengthy test drive appropriate for a car this expensive (without which I perhaps would have never heard the dreaded 65-75mph drone), contact me I will give you their names/numbers.