: Long Island Area - Help needed

RustyBlazerDude
12-29-08, 06:06 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for someone in the Long Island (Nassau / Suffolk) area who would be willing to let me sniff the Class2 data bus to get the codes sent when the steering wheel commands for 'TALK' and 'END' are pressed. Obviously, you must have these buttons on your wheel. ( I have an '01 DTS and it does not have these).

It's simple to do, I just need to connect an analyzer to the OBDII connector and capture data on my PC while the button is pressed under a couple of different scenarios. Probably won't take more than 15 minutes total.

The first helpful volunteer will receive a free BlueSTAR (Bluetooth replacement for Onstar - see link in A/V section) as thanks.

Please respond or PM me if interested.

Thanks!

luxurylife33
02-09-09, 10:55 AM
are you able to use my 03 escalade?

90devilleguy
03-24-09, 12:49 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for someone in the Long Island (Nassau / Suffolk) area who would be willing to let me sniff the Class2 data bus to get the codes sent when the steering wheel commands for 'TALK' and 'END' are pressed. Obviously, you must have these buttons on your wheel. ( I have an '01 DTS and it does not have these).

It's simple to do, I just need to connect an analyzer to the OBDII connector and capture data on my PC while the button is pressed under a couple of different scenarios. Probably won't take more than 15 minutes total.

The first helpful volunteer will receive a free BlueSTAR (Bluetooth replacement for Onstar - see link in A/V section) as thanks.

Please respond or PM me if interested.

Thanks!

You have a PM!!