: 8 CTS-V's just arrived..

Krug Ford
12-29-08, 10:30 AM
guys I just wanted to let you know I have 8 CTS-V's in stock if you are interested..

Give me a call or stop in to see me for a test drive...

Scott Pratt

All Colors AVAILABLE EVEN A FEW RECARO'S

thebigjimsho
12-29-08, 11:38 AM
Awesome! I tried to find them on your website but they must have been too new to post yet, huh? Post pics when you can!! :bouncy:

Krug Ford
12-29-08, 11:52 AM
pics will be posted later today...

Kadonny
12-29-08, 12:21 PM
Here we go again.

urbanski
12-29-08, 12:24 PM
:yeah:

Lord Cadillac
12-29-08, 12:37 PM
It seems people don't believe there will be pictures posted (or that the vehicles are not in stock). I'm curious to see how this pans out..

Kadonny
12-29-08, 12:42 PM
It seems people don't believe there will be pictures posted (or that the vehicles are not in stock). I'm curious to see how this pans out..

Sal, it won't pan out. He has posted multiple thread before listing cars and saying he will post pics. So far, not a single picture.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the cars, but if you say you're going to post pics, do it.

Krug Ford
12-29-08, 01:14 PM
end of the month is busy...

If anyone is close stop on in just to say you saw the cars please.

trukk
12-29-08, 03:07 PM
Are these also at the Sekrat l0t?

-Chris

caddiedrummer
12-29-08, 03:36 PM
How come when I go to the website it has 2 places to "search CTS-V" and when I click on it it shows 18 CTSs and no Vs?? Are they at the St. Elsewhere site?

EricVonHa
12-29-08, 03:51 PM
Perhaps if someone could ask Scott to email them the photos... someone else could host them and post them?

dvandentop
12-29-08, 03:55 PM
wow got a cell phone? take some pics and then email them to yourself and attach them here not too hard

Krug Ford
12-29-08, 04:05 PM
I have a Razor and the picture quality is not the greatest.

If someone wants to swing buy and take a look come on in. All colors in stock..

deedubb
12-29-08, 04:48 PM
Wow. D for effort.

thebigjimsho
12-29-08, 05:44 PM
Man, that sucks. That's the thing about the internet and computers. Some people can learn it no prob and for some it's so difficult to get right. I guess I'm somewhere in between. I'm not really that great with posting pics and stuff, either.

Of course, I'm not the Internet Manager of a Cadillac dealership, either...

proexpert
12-29-08, 05:55 PM
If you would please log them into gmbuypower, then we can all see details for them. At this time, your dealership has zero CTS-V's listed on gmbuypower web site. Many internet buyers use this resource to locate cars. I can find exactly the car I want today using this search tool, also available at cadillac.com. If you want people to buy your cars, making the actual GM window stickers with VIN number available on the internet will help alot. No need for photos, we know what they look like.

CadV
12-29-08, 05:56 PM
Take the pictures, download them to your computer, upload them to tinypic.com, and post the links.

urbanski
12-29-08, 06:46 PM
If you would please log them into gmbuypower, then we can all see details for them. At this time, your dealership has zero CTS-V's listed on gmbuypower web site..

so, OP, what's up with this?

dkozloski
12-29-08, 07:07 PM
If you need internet help just consult the nearest middle-schooler. They know everything.

thebigjimsho
12-29-08, 07:11 PM
so, OP, what's up with this?What does OP mean? :alchi:

deedubb
12-29-08, 07:15 PM
What does OP mean? :alchi:
Kind of like OG (Original Gangster)...In this case, it's OP (Original Poster)

dkozloski
12-29-08, 08:27 PM
OP=first lier.

caddiedrummer
12-29-08, 08:56 PM
This is just really odd. Maybe they are there but they don't show uo on their own site nor GMs it seems . My one experience early on with trying to buy one was beyond bizarre (I wasted a whole day with "stories") . Despite NUMEROUS posts and promises to add pics still no pics.

This would be funny if not so weird. It is indeed an odd marketing strategy.

verbs
12-29-08, 09:25 PM
I smell bullshit.

CadillacSTS42005
12-29-08, 09:58 PM
really
you only smell it?
i seen it when i noted who the OP is
back to my audio section now...

qictrk
12-29-08, 10:37 PM
How do you get all the Vs Scott? You must have a private road from the plant to the shop. You also, are probably, top salesman in the U.S. for CTS-Vs. Congradulations, Cecil.........

gothicaleigh
12-29-08, 11:07 PM
pics will be posted later today...

It's 10pm in Michigan... :shifty

LV_V
12-30-08, 03:06 AM
No pics? I was looking forward to some late night spank material!! Damn you!!

Kadonny
12-30-08, 09:10 AM
Wow, if he had the cars wouldn't you just post the pictures already to get people to STFU?

Wierd.

Krug Ford
12-30-08, 10:09 AM
the company I have was not in today to post the pics..

They should be here today..

urbanski
12-30-08, 11:00 AM
If you would please log them into gmbuypower, then we can all see details for them. At this time, your dealership has zero CTS-V's listed on gmbuypower web site.

so, OP, what's up with this?

the company I have was not in today to post the pics..

They should be here today..

didnt answer my question.

Krug Ford
12-30-08, 03:31 PM
CTS-V Pictures will be posted soon.. Took all the pictures today and they will be up on our web site within the next few hours...

I will put a link to them here..

Scott

trukk
12-30-08, 03:39 PM
Pics of all 8?

Are they in buypower yet?

-Chris

Jon
12-30-08, 04:00 PM
I'll be in Detroit next month. Wanna lend me one for the weekend? :p

dvandentop
12-30-08, 05:28 PM
http://www.campbelltown.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/images/holding_breath.jpg

dkozloski
12-30-08, 05:30 PM
didnt answer my question.
What did you expect? He's delusional.

the cadillac kid
12-30-08, 05:39 PM
You know what they say, sixth time's the charm!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/156488-black-black-cts-available.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/156801-update-cts-v-available.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/156405-just-received-2-more-red-cts.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/156868-white-2009-cts-v-sale-auto.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/157725-8-cts-vs-just-arrived.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/157837-pictures.html

Heavychevy1
12-30-08, 05:56 PM
I checked all the links, not one pic that I could find, did I miss something?

urbanski
12-30-08, 06:01 PM
^^exactly

c5Thunder
12-30-08, 06:39 PM
Has anyone ever gotten a PM back from Superior Cadillac? I've tried twice so far with inquiries about CTS-Vs and so far nothing. This is turning into forum Spam more than anything.

urbanski
12-30-08, 07:54 PM
5 hours was more than enough, dont see anything yet.

dqw1
12-30-08, 07:57 PM
There has to be or should be a minimal standard that vendors should meet. This is nuts.

Ketzer
12-30-08, 08:17 PM
:yawn: :hmm: :thumbdown:

rand49er
12-30-08, 09:22 PM
Scott, I've driven through your dealership twice in the last two days and saw no V2s. Do you keep them up Whitmore Lake Rd north of town at the body shop location? I'm sure they're not in your Honda dealership next door.

dvandentop
12-30-08, 09:23 PM
this guy is rediculous why does he even waste his time trying to "say" he has all these units in stock obviously he is not gaining a good reputation

6DN69
12-30-08, 11:31 PM
this guy is rediculous why does he even waste his time trying to "say" he has all these units in stock obviously he is not gaining a good reputation

Is it possible he's selling someone else's inventory? You know, buy the car from the dealer and then sell to customers? Nothing wrong with that...i guess. :confused:

thebigjimsho
12-31-08, 01:57 AM
Is it possible he's selling someone else's inventory? You know, buy the car from the dealer and then sell to customers? Nothing wrong with that...i guess. :confused:But I don't understand. He's said they've arrived. Why say arrived instead of available? Must have been a mistake...

Man, this is frustrating. Some quick pics shouldn't be so hard...

atdeneve
12-31-08, 05:08 AM
Behaving are we? Sense some restraint...

Krug Ford
12-31-08, 10:00 AM
Sorry for the delay..

Pictures are up

http://www.superiorcadillacgmc.com/specialtyvehicles.asp

Krug Ford
12-31-08, 10:18 AM
Scott, I've driven through your dealership twice in the last two days and saw no V2s. Do you keep them up Whitmore Lake Rd north of town at the body shop location? I'm sure they're not in your Honda dealership next door.

try our body shop.. indoors.. Have you been inside that before?

Also we have the cars in our front row and they get blocked in the Escalades..

Don't believe it come on up.. Take a look.. I don't have to BS and nothin to hide.

We are in the business to sell cars.. I can't make this forum my life..

thebigjimsho
12-31-08, 10:44 AM
Scott, I've driven through your dealership twice in the last two days and saw no V2s. Do you keep them up Whitmore Lake Rd north of town at the body shop location? I'm sure they're not in your Honda dealership next door.Yeah, Randy, you don't have X-ray vision now, do you? The guy just wants to make a lot of money, ummkay?

dvandentop
12-31-08, 11:17 AM
thank you for finally coming through with the pictures.

Krug Ford
12-31-08, 11:24 AM
I have been busy this month.. Its been hard to keep up with the holidays year end stuff plus work and the family..

When I say I have cars I do.. I have sold quite a few v's on here and some people that bought are not even members but people that just watch this site.

I am doing supplier pricing on all v's in stock with a number if you qualify.

urbanski
12-31-08, 11:38 AM
sweet

Ketzer
12-31-08, 11:43 AM
I can't make this forum my life..

WHAT?!? This really hurts my feelings.:crybaby:

Dr Chill
01-01-09, 12:10 AM
Why should pics be necessary? We have seen pics already of all colors and all options. What Scott needs to post is color, tranny, options, MSRP, and GMS for each car.

For a "forum" guy, he's a pompous ass and someone to be avoided. He is the Anti-Tony. Why he takes the time to grace us with posting here is beyond me. After all, he so busy selling cars to non-forum members, why does he need us?

Razorecko
01-01-09, 11:57 AM
Hey Scott, do you have any 6spd manual v's w/ recaros ? If so what kind of options and cost ? thanks

Heavychevy1
01-01-09, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the pics. Apologies for the harassment, the forums can be pretty demanding sometimes.

Krug Ford
01-02-09, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the pics. Apologies for the harassment, the forums can be pretty demanding sometimes.

Thanks You can't please everyone and who says I am anti Tony..

Tony is a great guy.. If I was anti tony I would be advertising in his back door..

I'm not.

thebigjimsho
01-02-09, 03:31 PM
If I was anti tony I would be advertising in his back door.. Yeah, we don't want you getting anal...

Dr Chill
01-02-09, 06:24 PM
Thanks You can't please everyone and who says I am anti Tony..

Tony is a great guy...

I'm not.

You said it, not me.

Luna.
01-03-09, 12:47 AM
Well, if ANY DEALER can get me a manual, loaded (okay, I don't need a engine block heater in California and I'm totally indifferent as to polished rims), black or gray '09 V, & you honor GMS pricing, you have a buyer here, Tony, anti-Tony, or whomever...

There's like a shortage of CTS-Vs out here in So Cal... :banghead:

qictrk
01-03-09, 03:16 AM
Well, if ANY DEALER can get me a manual, loaded (okay, I don't need a engine block heater in California and I'm totally indifferent as to polished rims), black or gray '09 V, & you honor GMS pricing, you have a buyer here, Tony, anti-Tony, or whomever...

There's like a shortage of CTS-Vs out here in So Cal... :banghead:

I live in Ca too, and Scott was the one i went through. He was easy to work with, maybe stretched the arrival time a little, but it may have not been his fault. If you need a transport, pm me. I got a very good rate on mine. Cecil........

Krug Ford
01-03-09, 11:12 AM
If you go buy the invoice date it should be here then as an approx date however some have showed up a week later than the date on the invoice.

Razorecko
01-03-09, 11:50 AM
The shortage is in 6spd manual's w/ recaros :mad2:

Luna.
01-03-09, 01:36 PM
I live in Ca too, and Scott was the one i went through. He was easy to work with, maybe stretched the arrival time a little, but it may have not been his fault. If you need a transport, pm me. I got a very good rate on mine. Cecil........

PM sent

The shortage is in 6spd manual's w/ recaros :mad2:

Agree. While the automatic certainly looks like it's one heck of a performance machine, I just prefer the manual, to say nothing about the fact that it's what--$1,300 cheaper? Yeah, I'll take that.

It seems like CA is the worst state in the union when it comes to people wanting the automatic and this was way before current technology has enabled the auto to be as fast/faster. I mean, who would get, say, the Ford Taurus SHO in an automatic?!??!!?!? Very weird, some people... :tisk:

jvp
01-03-09, 01:53 PM
Agree. While the automatic certainly looks like it's one heck of a performance machine, I just prefer the manual, to say nothing about the fact that it's what--$1,300 cheaper? Yeah, I'll take that.

I'm going to venture a SWAG here and say that the reason there are so many autos is because GM (more importantly: the Caddy dealers) heard the complaints from potential V buyers, last time. Apparently, a significant number of people bitched to them about there not being an auto available.

So, my SWAG is that Caddy dealers are trying to predict demand for the auto, and are ordering accordingly. Further, I'd say they're probably guessing closer to right than to wrong. If you just take the Caddy forum's population as a small sample (and believe me, it is a small sample), the auto seems to be winning out over the manual as far as what folks want.

I don't personally agree with that, but, I'm not the guy trying to sell the Vs either. :-)

jas

Cadillac Tony
01-03-09, 02:02 PM
Our area is an older clientele, and it took us a LONG time to get rid of a few manual 2006/2007 V's that we had. In comparison, the new Vs are practically flying out of here- partially due to the huge improvements in quality I'm sure, but also because the Auto opens the car up to a market that won't buy a stick shift.

Krug Ford
01-03-09, 02:48 PM
I have sold more Auto's than the stick..

most people do not like how you cna apply the parking break while car is moving since its on the center consule.. If your child pulls the lever back while they tend to lean forward and talk to you while you are driving.

RightTurn
01-03-09, 03:26 PM
:confused: What???

CIWS
01-03-09, 03:31 PM

most people do not like how you cna apply the parking break while car is moving since its on the center consule.. If your child pulls the lever back while they tend to lean forward and talk to you while you are driving.

:confused: What???

Luna.
01-03-09, 04:21 PM
I'm going to venture a SWAG here and say that the reason there are so many autos is because GM (more importantly: the Caddy dealers) heard the complaints from potential V buyers, last time. Apparently, a significant number of people bitched to them about there not being an auto available.

So, my SWAG is that Caddy dealers are trying to predict demand for the auto, and are ordering accordingly. Further, I'd say they're probably guessing closer to right than to wrong. If you just take the Caddy forum's population as a small sample (and believe me, it is a small sample), the auto seems to be winning out over the manual as far as what folks want.

I don't personally agree with that, but, I'm not the guy trying to sell the Vs either. :-)

jas

Hey, if I was trying to sell more cars, I'd offer them in auto as well, for that's what many people want.

There are exceptions to the "rule" and this V certainly seems like it. With gobs of torque down low, transmission technology, etc. the autos can perform on par with its manual counterparts.

I'm still very skeptical if this applies to all performance cars across the board though. I believe that you need a certain set up for autos to be near their peak performance. The '09 CTS-V appears to be one of those exceptions. Hell, I've even considered it, which is saying a lot, for I've believed that performance cars with automatics were like tits on a bull...until recently...:D

Our area is an older clientele, and it took us a LONG time to get rid of a few manual 2006/2007 V's that we had. In comparison, the new Vs are practically flying out of here- partially due to the huge improvements in quality I'm sure, but also because the Auto opens the car up to a market that won't buy a stick shift.

Agree. See comment above. Many people don't like shifting.

Personally, it gives me something to do when driving and I very much prefer it, to say nothing about my own believe there are other advanatges, not necessarily performance related. Note that this isn't to say that manual is better, it just is for me.

gothicaleigh
01-05-09, 11:35 AM
What???

:canttalk:

So... people are finding that their children may pull back on the parking brake lever in the CTS-V2 and this is dangerous...
<hands out a little more rope>
Please continue. :shifty

trukk
01-05-09, 12:07 PM
:canttalk:

So... people are finding that their children may pull back on the parking brake lever in the CTS-V2 and this is dangerous...
<hands out a little more rope>
Please continue. :shifty

Doesn't V2 have an electric parking brake (actuated by a button?)

-Chris

gothicaleigh
01-05-09, 12:17 PM
Doesn't V2 have an electric parking brake (actuated by a button?)

-Chris

:shh:

Krug Ford
01-05-09, 12:19 PM
that is correct and it will work when the vehicle is moving.

So accidents could possible happen..

CIWS
01-05-09, 01:31 PM
that is correct and it will work when the vehicle is moving.

So accidents could possible happen..

This is the same case with a manually operated parking brake. Are you trying to say that because it's electronic, that it should operate differently ?

Krug Ford
01-05-09, 01:57 PM
It is on the center consule and will work at speed.. I had a customer wear a loose watch and it caught it on A TEST DRIVE WHILE SHIFTING..

Cadillac Tony
01-05-09, 02:54 PM
The EPB will only engage fully if the vehicle is stopped. If the switch is lifted at speed, the park brake will engage only while the switch is held in the up position, therefore you do not have to press it down to release it if accidentally activated. Basically, if you clip it with a bracelet or watch it will only be engaged for that quick instant.

Since during normal (stopped) operation the brake takes a good two seconds to engage once you start holding the switch up, I don't see this being a big problem.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Cadillac_Tony/brake.jpg

the cadillac kid
01-05-09, 03:05 PM
Wow. Thanks for stepping in and clearing up the misinformation, Cadillac-Tony.. and for going the extra mile to scan the page from the Owner's Manual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: