: New '00 DTS owner

tsmithlxix
06-27-04, 09:34 AM
Hi, all. I'm the proud new owner of a brand "used" '00 DTS. I've had it for about a week now. Very big fan of this car. This is my second Cadillac. My first was in '91 and it was an '85 Cimarron. Logged about 189,000 miles on that one.
Even though the DTS is damn near perfect, I still have to do some stereo upgrades and will be adding a hydraulic set-up in the next 2 - 3 months. (Have to lay this thing down.) I've had the console apart already installing my radar detector and mp3 player (Archos). I've been a member on this site for a few days now and have found out some interesting facts about Devilles and Cadillacs in general. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

CADDYBLACK99
06-28-04, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I also like the deville for (its big and roomy!). What color? We encourage new members to post a picture or two. Thanks for joining with us.
:welcome:
Paul

tsmithlxix
06-28-04, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I also like the deville for (its big and roomy!). What color? We encourage new members to post a picture or two. Thanks for joining with us.
:welcome:
Paul
Thanks for the welcome. The car is green. I'll try to post a couple of pics later today.