: Posted for Soon to V

DgtalPimp
06-27-04, 06:02 AM
Soon to V asked for me to post this pic. Hi Res picture of the cut away and video he asked my to post are here (http://63.214.169.210/Dgtal)

Dgtal

soon to V
06-27-04, 09:17 PM
Thanks to Dgtal for offering the Hi Res posting. The video is actually from Sat qualifying. Video quality was my miss on settings. I'll see about posting a bunch more stuff from the weekend. More engine cutaways, race car details, etc. A quick survey offered by Cadillac yielded a free "V" hat and "V" poster. Lot's of folks were wearing the hats; me too!

StealthV
06-27-04, 09:33 PM
If not for that long yellow, Heinricy had them pesky Audis beat. A few more laps and he would have waved bye, bye in the rear view mirror. Interestingly, Heinricy's V didn't have the weight penalty like Angeleli and Pilgrim since his car hadn't competed in a race yet.

soon to V
06-27-04, 10:00 PM
I think it still would have been a fight. I think it may even take another race before the rewards weight of Audi brings them back to the pack. The other 2 "V's" were struggling and got some breaks from some sloppy driving in front of them. SCCA may have tagged Caddy just a bit too much. Time will tell. An Yes, I talked to the guys in the paddock and for what its worth, they think Heinricy got the edge due to weight. It looked liked a first class operation the whole way around, I will say that for Cadillac.

rueben44
06-27-04, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the video!

DgtalPimp
06-27-04, 11:49 PM
If not for that long yellow, Heinricy had them pesky Audis beat. A few more laps and he would have waved bye, bye in the rear view mirror. Interestingly, Heinricy's V didn't have the weight penalty like Angeleli and Pilgrim since his car hadn't competed in a race yet.
Heinricy was not in the previous race, thus no rewards weight.

Dgtal

StealthV
06-28-04, 12:12 AM
Didn't I say that? LOL. :)