: New Member, Long Time Fan

Fred Fachman
06-27-04, 06:34 AM
Hi All,
Wanted to join the club just to say thanks for the site and info. I have been a Cadillac owner my whole life thanks to my Dad and Grandfather. I have owned lots of them and currently have a '95 STS. I had a 1960/62 series sedan, but I sold it when my Army Reserve unit was mobilized to Iraq last Nov. I will probably invest in a convertible when I get home in Feb. 05. I am partial to the 60's and 70's models. (love that torque) My wife continues to drive the Seville daily with no problems. It is pushing 225,000 miles with no major problems.
Again, thanks and hope to view the site as much as I can.(internet service is spotty at best in Iraq). Long live the big block. Fred

CADDYBLACK99
06-28-04, 08:14 AM
Welcome Fred,

First on behalf of all members on this forum, we want to thank you for your service to our country! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you stationed around the world, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I too am a great fan of the 60's-70's caddies. If I had my choice I would choose an early 60's deville or 70-77 Eldorado! Thanks for joining and stop by when you can. We look forward to your safe return in Feb! Good Luck!
:welcome:
Paul