: THIS is skill

Jon
12-25-08, 09:21 PM
http://www.maniacworld.com/art-in-the-eye-of-a-needle.html

eyekandyboats.inc
12-25-08, 09:39 PM
" and i looked down and it was gone"...." i think i inhaled it"
LOL!!
holy crap that is intense stuff right there. I think 20 million is an INTENSE amount of money. however it is a novelty, i wonder how long it took for him to find a buyer even interested

c5 rv
12-25-08, 10:49 PM
His life's work (which fit in a thimble) was sold to a collector for $20 million.

Eld01
12-25-08, 11:20 PM
" and i looked down and it was gone"...." i think i inhaled it"
LOL!!
holy crap that is intense stuff right there. I think 20 million is an INTENSE amount of money. however it is a novelty, i wonder how long it took for him to find a buyer even interested

I could be real patient for twenty mil. Truely amazing skill.

eyekandyboats.inc
12-25-08, 11:47 PM
and think one wrong breath and its GONE

His life's work (which fit in a thimble) was sold to a collector for $20 million.

gary88
12-25-08, 11:56 PM
And to think of all that time I wasted learning how to read and write...

Kev
12-26-08, 03:49 AM
That is amazing. :hmm:

Sandy
12-27-08, 09:20 PM
Gary 88..... you ARE funny ! Best laugh of the Christmas weekend !

HELLO KEV !!! Where a been ??????? Happy Holidays, Kev .... Well today, it's HoliDAZE !

Kev
12-27-08, 11:19 PM
Shalom Sandy! I've been around I guess. Been busy at another job. This one may prove to be a permanent position which is very rare in my profession. I still have my health, my family and my houses so life is good.

Speaking of health, I'm glad you are still fighting the good fight and still with us. I know it's been a rough year for you, my prayers with you.

"The LORD bless you and keep you, the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

Sandy
12-28-08, 12:17 AM
I am humbled!
Yes, not to kick a down horse, I have had a hellish 10 months. 2 surgeries and in excess of 1,000 (yes, 1,000) Hours of Chemo, 61 stomachaches and I have absolutely zero feeling in my toes & fingertips. I have to ask my wife to pick up things, turn pages for me, etc, etc.
But.....
I am 1 of the lucky ones. My progress has almost rewritten how fast one might conquer cancer. As of now, I have 2 centimeters of cancer in me. That is almost beyond my Dr.s belief. I have a colonoscopy on Jan 7th ('Ya, back in hospital for yet another surgerical procedure ! ) After that my treatments will drop from 2 x a month to 1 time a month YA HOo ! Most of the time I feel good. I do everything. Went out to dinner tonight, go out everyday, etc, but, I tire out by 4PM. I am working on that. I lost 66 pounds - dropping from 263 to 197 IN 30 DAYS, this when I was diagnosed ... Today, i am back up to 217, so i finally have the ability to gain again. This is good.
So, my spirits are high, I feel good, the outlook is excellent. The worst part will always be the exact moment when your Dr says to you... "Your tests came back. You have Colon Cancer." I almost fainted. Actually i did, but that Dr broke the trance.

Coma
12-29-08, 10:10 AM
He's got skills, no doubt about it.