: What are the V's going for?

scoote69
12-18-08, 09:02 PM
It looks like not a single car has sold on ebay--at least none have reached the minimum sale price or have been bought with buy it now. In fact, there are very few bids--not only on current auctions, but on closed auctions too.

Ive seen people on these boards buy the V at dealer invoice and below to supplier price minus 2k rebate. Given that the cars arent selling too well, the few problems the V's have had, delays in shipping (all of which are fairly minor) and the major issues of a recession and questions regarding the viability of GM, whats a fair price? Should anyone pay much over invoice? I love the car but it seems that the value has dropped.

cjwolverine
12-18-08, 10:34 PM
Actually Scoot, It looks like GM feels this car will sell just fine after they have chosen to randomly remove the $2k rebate that was supposed to expire Jan 5th.

It is a groudbreaking move. Maybe they should try raising the prices on the millions of cars gathering dust on their lots. Someone must have decided since rebates and employee pricing cant get these cars off the lot, maybe we should raise the price instead.

Now that i think about it maybe we should pay more for them, after all they will be collectors' items when GM is out of business. Brilliant guys, brilliant.

erp2863
12-18-08, 11:36 PM
Kind of hard to tell the demand for these cars considering they have only been on lots for a couple of weeks now. I would guess most dealers haven't even received their first one yet. So why should they give a discount right off the bat? The $2k was an error in the system. GM will be controlling demand by restricting the supply in the near future.

Florian
12-19-08, 12:23 AM
my retard dealer says no Supplier pricing and that he wants 70+K for his 2 on the lot.....

I laughed in his face.

F

Ketzer
12-19-08, 07:24 AM
If you have to have one, MSRP is the going rate here in Memphis. Everyone they have coming in is already presold. They have called around trying to get other dealers stock but no one is giving them up.
Your results may vary.

I think a little patience will be the key to getting a deal.

Kadonny
12-19-08, 08:19 AM
I got below supplier pricing and then another 3500 including rebates.

NormV
12-19-08, 08:38 AM
my retard dealer says no Supplier pricing and that he wants 70+K for his 2 on the lot.....

I laughed in his face.

F

Dave, with the assembly being stopped for close to a month they probably want one on the lot just in the case. Check back again late Feburary before spring and they be willing to deal.

Norm

ExtraV
12-19-08, 11:29 AM
My dealer still rejects supplier pricing, even though I am a supplier. They have 4 on the lot with more on the way. I think they are building a museum instead of selling cars. I've been there twice, and both times I was the only person in the showroom sitting down trying to buy a car. All the salesmen looked bored to tears with nothing to do.

Razorecko
12-19-08, 12:01 PM
^ i'd write a letter to corporate gm telling them of the issue with the dealer and that you are not suprised that sales are down when individual dealers are poorly monitored to their standards of selling. Trust me that will work fast.

Cadillac Tony
12-19-08, 01:54 PM
It's up to each Dealer to set their own prices and decide whether to discount or not, regardless of whether you qualify for special discounts (GMS and GSU are voluntary programs for the Dealer).

The price you get really depends on the market- if a Dealer is selling every one they get, they'll be at sticker or sticker +. If they're sitting on a bunch of them with more on the way, then they're fools for not discounting (or honoring Supplier for those who qualify).

thebigjimsho
12-19-08, 06:45 PM
Actually Scoot, It looks like GM feels this car will sell just fine after they have chosen to randomly remove the $2k rebate that was supposed to expire Jan 5th.

It is a groudbreaking move. Maybe they should try raising the prices on the millions of cars gathering dust on their lots. Someone must have decided since rebates and employee pricing cant get these cars off the lot, maybe we should raise the price instead.

Now that i think about it maybe we should pay more for them, after all they will be collectors' items when GM is out of business. Brilliant guys, brilliant.Prices have stayed the same. GM is at least more brilliant than your douchey posts...

cjwolverine
12-20-08, 01:13 PM
Prices have stayed the same. GM is at least more brilliant than your douchey posts...

Big Jim-
I'm sorry you feel that way. I just like a lively discussion. I do believe supply and demand is the perfect equation that drives everything in this world. I'm not bashing the V. I love the car and am still getting one. But several members here have been less than enthused with how they've been treated while trying to buy one. (myself included)

You have no idea the type of money any of these members have or the type of buyers we are. You are obviously a fan of the car and of Cadillac or GM. You need to realize though that a healthy critique of the industry is in order. To say GM is brilliant and blame their crisis on the mistakes of others, i.e. the banks is ridiculous.

I never claimed to be brilliant, but I can state for the record if you'd like that all my bills are paid ahead of time and I've never stood before congress asking for a bailout. I run a very profitable business that continues to grow year after year despite the economy. I've never blamed anyone but myself for a failure. I could find a lot more adjectives to use to describe the managemnet at GM, but I don't think brilliant would even make the top 10. If you cannot admit GM has some fundamental changes to make to ensure it's survival then we can agree to disagree.

Thanks for reading. My posts never attack anyone specifically and they are intended to be a healthy spirited discussion. These forums are intended as an exchange of information. How does calling my posts douchey benefit anyone? I'm happy to debate with logical arguments. And I'm happy to share my buying experience with others here to help them make a better decision and we will all win. I appreciated your comments on my post about the wheel options and you helped my make my decision.

Chris

CVP33
12-20-08, 01:27 PM

I laughed in his face.

F

"I Laughed in his face"? I expect something a little more extreme from you. Like "I shit in his aorta". Maybe that's a little too extreme.

scoote69
12-21-08, 08:59 AM
Have people been buying them at MSRP? I realise the plant is closing for 6 weeks so supply will drop off, but given the apparent lack of sales, the economy, and everything else going on with GM Im surprised. Is anyone else willing to share what they paid and are any dealers willing to tell us what they would take?

just_boss
12-21-08, 09:11 AM
just went to check out the new v and its hot
interior is nice spoke with a sale man and i got him to
63k otd it was a black raven minus the recaro seats that i want
he showed me the dealer build sheet which said they got the car for 58k so there still is some discount to be had

2004ctsv
12-21-08, 09:29 AM
Wait a couple months
When the 04's came out the dealers wanted and got top dollar.
The V was radically different and in demand.
The demand dropped and so did pricing
Just wait a couple months

LV_V
12-21-08, 01:22 PM
I received an email last week that may help put the situation over at GM into perspective to all of my fellow V fanatics. The fact is, GM and our beloved V's are doomed unless Chapter 11 reorganizes these union contracts:

"According to Forbes:

Labor cost per hour, wages and benefits for hourly workers:

Ford: $70.51 ($141,020 per year)
GM: $73.26 ($146,520 per year)
Chrysler: $75.86 ($151,720 per year)
Toyota, Honda, Nissan (in U.S.): $48.00 ($96,000 per year)

According to AAUP and IES, the average annual compensation for a college professor in 2006 was $92,973 (average salary nationally of $73,207 + 27% benefits). The average UAW worker with a high school degree earns 57.6% more compensation than the average university professor with a Ph.D., and 52.6% more than the average worker at Toyota, Honda or Nissan. Many industry analysts say the Detroit Three, must be on par with Toyota and Honda to survive. This year's contract, they say, must be "transformational" in reducing pension and health care costs. What would "transformational" mean? One way to think about "transformational" would mean that UAW workers, most with a high school diploma, would have to accept compensation equal to that of the average university professor with a PhD. Then there's the "Job Bank" when a D3 (Detroit 3 car maker) lays an employee off, that employee continues to receive all benefits - medical, retirement, etc., etc., PLUS an hourly wage of $31/hour.

Here's a typical story: On weekdays, the employee shows up at 7 A.M. at Ford Motor Co.'s Michigan Truck Plant in Wayne, signs in, and then starts working - on a crossword puzzle. The employeel hates the monotony, but the pay is good: more than $31 an hour, plus benefits. "We just go in and play crossword puzzles, watch videos that someone brings in or read the newspaper," he says. "Otherwise, I just sit." He is one of more than 12,000 American auto workers who, instead of installing windshields or bending sheet metal, spend their days counting the hours in a jobs bank set up by Detroit auto makers as demanded by the United Auto Workers Union -UAW - as part of an extraordinary job security agreement. Now the D3 wants Joe Taxpayer to pick up this tab in a $25 Billion bailout package - soon to be increased to $45 Billion if Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton have their way. The "Big 3" want this money - not to build better autos. They want it to pay the tab for Medical and Retirement benefits for RETIRED auto workers. Not ONE PENNY would be used to make them more competitive, or to improve the quality of their cars. We ALL have problems paying for our Medical Insurance - but the Democrat leaders in Congress now want us to pay the Medical
Insurance premiums of folks who have RETIRED from Ford, GM and Chrysler. Not a good deal for us. How about Chapter 11 - and getting rid of these ridiculous union contracts?"

GMX322V S/C
12-21-08, 02:08 PM
Hmm, MSNBC said the average hourly wage numbers needed to go from 28 to something like 24. How could Forbes and MSNBC be so far apart? If the true wages are closer to 75 bucks an hour, that's just outrageous.

CTSVdrmg
12-21-08, 02:35 PM
If you have to have one, MSRP is the going rate here in Memphis. Everyone they have coming in is already presold. They have called around trying to get other dealers stock but no one is giving them up.
Your results may vary.

I think a little patience will be the key to getting a deal.

You are abosutely right! Especially in this economy, not everyone can afford one of these like they can/will a few years back. Same thing with its big brother the ZR1.

CTSVdrmg
12-21-08, 02:48 PM
I received an email last week that may help put the situation over at GM into perspective to all of my fellow V fanatics. The fact is, GM and our beloved V's are doomed unless Chapter 11 reorganizes these union contracts:

"According to Forbes:

Labor cost per hour, wages and benefits for hourly workers:

Ford: $70.51 ($141,020 per year)
GM: $73.26 ($146,520 per year)
Chrysler: $75.86 ($151,720 per year)
Toyota, Honda, Nissan (in U.S.): $48.00 ($96,000 per year)

According to AAUP and IES, the average annual compensation for a college professor in 2006 was $92,973 (average salary nationally of $73,207 + 27% benefits). The average UAW worker with a high school degree earns 57.6% more compensation than the average university professor with a Ph.D., and 52.6% more than the average worker at Toyota, Honda or Nissan. Many industry analysts say the Detroit Three, must be on par with Toyota and Honda to survive. This year's contract, they say, must be "transformational" in reducing pension and health care costs. What would "transformational" mean? One way to think about "transformational" would mean that UAW workers, most with a high school diploma, would have to accept compensation equal to that of the average university professor with a PhD. Then there's the "Job Bank" when a D3 (Detroit 3 car maker) lays an employee off, that employee continues to receive all benefits - medical, retirement, etc., etc., PLUS an hourly wage of $31/hour.

Here's a typical story: On weekdays, the employee shows up at 7 A.M. at Ford Motor Co.'s Michigan Truck Plant in Wayne, signs in, and then starts working - on a crossword puzzle. The employeel hates the monotony, but the pay is good: more than $31 an hour, plus benefits. "We just go in and play crossword puzzles, watch videos that someone brings in or read the newspaper," he says. "Otherwise, I just sit." He is one of more than 12,000 American auto workers who, instead of installing windshields or bending sheet metal, spend their days counting the hours in a jobs bank set up by Detroit auto makers as demanded by the United Auto Workers Union -UAW - as part of an extraordinary job security agreement. Now the D3 wants Joe Taxpayer to pick up this tab in a $25 Billion bailout package - soon to be increased to $45 Billion if Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton have their way. The "Big 3" want this money - not to build better autos. They want it to pay the tab for Medical and Retirement benefits for RETIRED auto workers. Not ONE PENNY would be used to make them more competitive, or to improve the quality of their cars. We ALL have problems paying for our Medical Insurance - but the Democrat leaders in Congress now want us to pay the Medical
Insurance premiums of folks who have RETIRED from Ford, GM and Chrysler. Not a good deal for us. How about Chapter 11 - and getting rid of these ridiculous union contracts?"

As difficult as it is, I think that may be the best route for them to take - Chapter 11. Start over.

Since you mentioned about tax payers bailouts. Has anyone seen/heard on CNN a couple weeks back that AIG's used some of the bailout $$ to pay 160 of their employees bonuses between $100k - $1million. These are for peoples making $92K - $3million annually. :helpless:

LV_V
12-21-08, 03:07 PM
Hmm, MSNBC said the average hourly wage numbers needed to go from 28 to something like 24. How could Forbes and MSNBC be so far apart? If the true wages are closer to 75 bucks an hour, that's just outrageous.
Forbes' numbers are inclusive of benefits.

GMX322V S/C
12-21-08, 03:19 PM
So their benefits are 160% of their base hourly wage?! Mind boggling.

Florian
12-21-08, 04:09 PM
"I Laughed in his face"? I expect something a little more extreme from you. Like "I shit in his aorta". Maybe that's a little too extreme.

I have to keep it safe for the general public here. :rolleyes:

F

NormV
12-21-08, 04:20 PM
$70+/hour is with retirees expense or legacy cost. Transplants have not many employees retire as the oldest Honda plant is 20 some years.

Uaw wages with benefits is in the low $50's/hour. Slightly more than the Japanese.

Toyota and Honda get full pay when the line is not running as they go into training or maintence of their facility. Much rather have income and accruing time than laid off and not paying into 401k and SS.

Norm

Ketzer
12-22-08, 05:04 PM
I test drove a BLK/BLK one today at my local dealer. Everything but recaros, they want $3k over MSRP. Beautiful car. Everything else they've had has been sold before it arrived.

vperl
12-29-08, 09:01 PM
If any reader would like to get a deal on a 2009 CTS-V I got a quote from my local dealer, one of several in my area.

I asked for a quote for 2009 CTS-V ....... Black in color, Automatic transmission, Navigation.

The salesman was quick and to the point, I even sent back an e-mail to the salesman to see if the quote he gave me was correct, it was a real eye opener, and an indicator as to how quick everyone should do business with this dealership.

Anyone want contact information, just ask, I await the rush to contact this fellow.

this is the reply below:

Hello Again

Short and to the point

Auto,Nav.,Black $83435.0+T&L when aplicable

Regards

1fstkde
12-29-08, 09:27 PM
[quote=vperl;1720819]If any reader would like to get a deal on a 2009 CTS-V I got a quote from my local dealer, one of several in my area.

I asked for a quote for 2009 CTS-V ....... Black in color, Automatic transmission, Navigation.

The salesman was quick and to the point, I even sent back an e-mail to the salesman to see if the quote he gave me was correct, it was a real eye opener, and an indicator as to how quick everyone should do business with this dealership.

Anyone want contact information, just ask, I await the rush to contact this fellow.

this is the reply below:

Hello Again

Short and to the point

Regards[/quote.. i didnt take my heart medication, so take it easy, is that an 8 or a 6???? 83435.00???????????????? thats just a joke!!!

Luna.
12-29-08, 09:31 PM
You have no idea the type of money any of these members have or the type of buyers we are. You are obviously a fan of the car and of Cadillac or GM. You need to realize though that a healthy critique of the industry is in order. To say GM is brilliant and blame their crisis on the mistakes of others, i.e. the banks is ridiculous.

I don't want to get in the middle of a heated discussion about the economy, GM, the F!#@?!#! banks, etc., but, let me assure you of one thing...

Let's be honest here....

GM has many, many issues (i.e. legacy costs and the bullsh*t unions), BUT the banks are a very, VERY significant part of the problem. If those hineyholes would lend money, a huge part of this stupid crisis would go away.

Then, if the accounting profession would pull their heads out of their collective a$$es and take Fair-Market-Value accounting and shove it right where the sun doesn't shine of certain investors and analysts, that would also eliminate a huge part of the problem.

Sorry--this entire mess that the US is in is complete trash, based on the most stupid premise and it gets me way too fired up... :rant2::mad:

/threadjack off

Luna.
12-29-08, 09:32 PM

I'd love to know how you accomplished that. Can you please share?

vperl
12-29-08, 09:48 PM
the reply below:

Hello Again

Short and to the point

Regards[

/quote.. i didnt take my heart medication, so take it easy, is that an 8 or a 6???? 83435.00???????????????? thats just a joke!!![/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, I sent him a e-mail askimg him both questions
I figured he really made a mistake...... by putting a 8 where I thiught a 6 should be......[I] or he was just kidding a kidder.

I could post what he replied, but unless everyone wants to
rush out to purchase the vehicle I will refrain.

I asked him to ask his Bosses if that really was the actual price and get back tome, then thanked him for his time

All potential buyers just ask me for contact information

Dave Golder
12-29-08, 09:51 PM
Just bought one from Sewell on Friday in Dallas. Great price, back of MSRP and super people to deal with.

hound dawg
12-29-08, 09:57 PM
I received my V on the 23rd. My dealer in Fayettevill, AR was a pain from the get go. Now after I have paid him in full, he calls me and asks me to come in and back date my info so he can recoup the discount he gave me by getting GM's $ 2000.00 rebate. My salesman took off the window sticker and threw it away before I arrived to pick up this car! He also would not provide me with the license plate screws. I will be getting my V serviced at the Chevy dealership.
On the other hand this is one of the best handling and quickest beast I have ever been in. The sound of the exaust is music to my ears and the acceleration is everything I hoped it would be. I now have over 1200 miles on my V and have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. I saw my son over Christmas and he asked if he and his sister could borrow it for a test drive. One and a half hours later they returned. He did not top it out but he tried. I was impressed at his top end speed!!!

vperl
12-29-08, 10:36 PM
Tony the cad guy from florida may correct me, but is it not federal law that the car sticker must be on the car, unless previous arrangements were made to detail the car when you picked it uP?

The dealerships I have got new cars from never take off the stickers
without me being present and telling them to do so.

But, I may be totally wrong...

hound dawg
12-29-08, 10:41 PM
I was suprised that they took the window sticker off. I too never had a new car that the window sticker was not on the car or given to me if it was removed

hound dawg
12-29-08, 10:47 PM
After paying $60,617 for the basic Razorback Red V, I wanted the window sticker for my car folder.

GMX322V S/C
12-30-08, 01:46 AM
And you are entitled to it if the car was sold as new. Some guys took delivery of their pre-ordered cars without it applied, but I believe it was still given to them in pristine condition. It says:
This label has been applied pursuant to Federal law - Do not remove prior to delivery to the ultimate purchaser.--right on the sticker. If your dealer sold you one of those early "fleet" cars, he couldn't sell it with a sticker as new. Something fishy going on there...

Luna.
12-30-08, 09:29 PM

:yeah:

hound dawg
12-31-08, 12:56 AM
Thanks GMX332V S/C
I thought that it was odd when then salesman had removed the window sticker without asking me if I would want it. I have asked the GM to provide me with my sticker today. Will let you know what happens in the near future.
I have refused to back date any of the papers/contract so he can gouge Cadillac. When you smell a fish there is usually some other problems within.

Ketzer
12-31-08, 08:57 AM
Dawg,
They probably just didn't think. Most people that work at car dealers don't even like cars, go figure. They may even think they were doing you a favor. Don't let it ruin your joy with this awsome new ride!
(I also would not participate in the back dating scam... unless it helped me :D )

Jeff-

Kadonny
12-31-08, 09:05 AM

Sorry Luna, didn't see your post.

Well, each salesperson got 2 employee discount coupons (GMS). GMS is at least 2k cheaper than supplier pricing (maybe more). My salesman gave me one of his coupons (this is the third car I got from him) then I signed before GM took away the 2k rebate on the 17th, then the dealership gave me another 1.5k incentive (don't know where it came from, but I didn't question it). That's how I did it.

WD40
12-31-08, 12:13 PM
It looks like not a single car has sold on ebay--at least none have reached the minimum sale price or have been bought with buy it now. In fact, there are very few bids--not only on current auctions, but on closed auctions too.

Ive seen people on these boards buy the V at dealer invoice and below to supplier price minus 2k rebate. Given that the cars arent selling too well, the few problems the V's have had, delays in shipping (all of which are fairly minor) and the major issues of a recession and questions regarding the viability of GM, whats a fair price? Should anyone pay much over invoice? I love the car but it seems that the value has dropped.

My buddy called me recently, he is hot for the new V. There are two dealers in Vegas, one wants 5K over MSRP and the other wants MSRP. (none have sold). Remember when the Dodge Viper, SRT8's, new Z06 were all going for 10K+ over MSRP. Now you can buy them back of GMS. Even at invoice or back of invoice, you will take a hit if you have to sell in a year. If money is no object, buy it now, but I would suspect just like the rest of the "got to have them now" cars the prices will soften. Forum dealers seem to give the best discounts-thanks guys. I have a relative that owns a GM dealership and he tells me business is pretty lousy. Personally I'm going to wait for Obama to send me a bail out check.........

vperl
01-11-09, 09:00 PM
Finally got a quote from a dealership in my region......

Yep, they had a " M A P " I figured that I need not have a M A P , I wanted the Navigation system.

However, I found out " MAP " meant " Market Adjusted Price" only 3k they wanted over the actual MSRP according to the Cadillac web site, they told me it was a 2k "MAP", I still am trying to figure thqt out.

whisler151
01-11-09, 09:04 PM
My buddy called me recently, he is hot for the new V. There are two dealers in Vegas, one wants 5K over MSRP and the other wants MSRP. (none have sold). Remember when the Dodge Viper, SRT8's, new Z06 were all going for 10K+ over MSRP. Now you can buy them back of GMS. Even at invoice or back of invoice, you will take a hit if you have to sell in a year. If money is no object, buy it now, but I would suspect just like the rest of the "got to have them now" cars the prices will soften. Forum dealers seem to give the best discounts-thanks guys. I have a relative that owns a GM dealership and he tells me business is pretty lousy. Personally I'm going to wait for Obama to send me a bail out check.........

I got my 2007 CTS-V from Cadillac of Las Vegas West. How is their price on the new V? They were pretty good to me.

wahala
01-11-09, 09:32 PM
I'm not in Las Vegas, but I went to 3 dealers, one said MSRP, didn't get a price from the 2nd, and the third ordered mine for GM Suppliers discount. Now the wait.

vperl
01-12-09, 09:00 AM
got a email from a dealership that says they will sell a V at "supplier Price", If one was to option out a V with the following....

what is the supplier price? Black exterior, Automatic Transmission, and NAVIGATION, the price should include all the normal
included like guzzler tax , destination charges....

WD40
01-12-09, 09:27 AM
I got my 2007 CTS-V from Cadillac of Las Vegas West. How is their price on the new V? They were pretty good to me.

I went to Cadillac of Las Vegas with a friend. Initially they were stuck on MSRP-but they softened to invoice last week. I believe they were willing to deal when other offers showing significant discounts were presented during the negotiations. Did not go to the Henderson Dealer.

wahala
01-12-09, 09:38 AM
My price on Suppliers discount was down to 64+ on a fully loaded with a MSRP of 70+

Good luck

vperl
01-12-09, 09:53 AM
My price on Suppliers discount was down to 64+ on a fully loaded with a MSRP of 70+

Good luck

How do they compute this "supplier price"

Cadillac Tony
01-12-09, 10:09 AM
I don't know about these places bumping the price on these cars, but my pricing is $1,000 over Dealer cost- GMS and Supplier numbers honored if you qualify.

I ordered a bunch extra so I'd be able to offer them here. I've delivered about 10 of them, and still have 7 in stock- click HERE (http://www.cadillac.com/vehiclelocator/cadillac/select_style.jsp?model=ctsv&dealer=132763.0$PLAZA%20CADILLAC$8893%20US%20HWY%2 0441$LEESBURG$FL$34788-4023$352$787-1323$352$787-4137$Tony%20Pagano$352$787-1323$352$787-4137$true&year=2009) to search my inventory (press "select" once the page opens).

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

vperl
01-12-09, 10:34 AM
Fantastic, I am not sure which cars have AUTOMATIC transmissions and Navigation only as the only no cost option.

That is the vehicle I want to order, depending on the deal, I'd love to fly out that way have not been out that way since may '70

The drive back would be a blast.... if the floods, snow, and locus are willing to let me pass

Cadillac Tony
01-12-09, 10:39 AM
I have two Black Raven Automatics in stock with the Navigation. One has Black/Cashmere two tone interior, and the other is Titanium gray interior. Both also have the Ultraview roof, and the Titanium interior model has the Polished wheels.

I'm sending you a PM with your forum price.

*edit* Your PM box is full. Call me.

Razorecko
01-12-09, 11:23 AM
Hey Tony, any 6spd manuals w/ the recaros ??

vperl
01-12-09, 11:25 AM
HAD NO CLUE OF THIS pm stuff.

Finally cleared the inbox.

Please try to send again, I have appointmentw all day, and have to get going

Thanks

Cadillac Tony
01-12-09, 11:30 AM
Hey Tony, any 6spd manuals w/ the recaros ??

Nope- those all got gobbled up pretty quickly.

vperl- Check your PMs.

Ketzer
01-12-09, 01:55 PM
Fantastic, I am not sure which cars have AUTOMATIC transmissions and Navigation only as the only no cost option.

That is the vehicle I want to order, depending on the deal, I'd love to fly out that way have not been out that way since may '70

The drive back would be a blast.... if the floods, snow, and locus are willing to let me pass

It is worth the trip. :cool2:

Jeff-

ExtraV
01-12-09, 01:59 PM
Is GMS available, even for employees? I thought it expired last week and was waiting to be put back in the system.

vperl
01-12-09, 02:10 PM
It is worth the trip. :cool2:

Jeff-

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Plus, the 3200 mile journey accross the heartland would be great fun, with no agenda or time restraints.......

StangCrazy
01-12-09, 10:17 PM
Tony:

I am interested in a new V. I am looking for a White Diamond w/ six speed, std. wheels and Recaro's. NO sun roof or navigation.

I'd be coming down from Charlotte, NC and possibly trading one of my cars now. Either a 07 Lexus IS350 (No navigation, all other options) or a 08 Trailblazer SS (1SS package w/ BOSE stereo and sunroof) Both are in like new condition and both w/ roughly 21K on the odo.

What is the best price you could get me?

Tyler

PS: Sorry for the choppy message; I'm typing with one hand as my dog has my other arm trapped under her. :)

vperl
01-12-09, 10:38 PM
announced today.. Credit Union/GM Supplier pricing in all 50 states....

nc09v2
01-13-09, 08:29 PM
I got mine last Saturday, about an hour from home, for $2500 under MSRP and was also able to use $2550 built up on my original GM card off the price for a total discount of $5050. I had a Jeep SRT-8 to unload, once it sold I was getting ready to call Tony, but went with the closer dealer as it would probably have cost the $ saved to go the Florida and back.

Mine is Black/Titanium, automatic, and has everything option except for the block heater, Recaros and Microfiber. I tried both seats, and candidly think the base seats suit me just fine. I've been a Mercedes guy for years, and this car offers way more than the C63 for the same dough, I am very pleased with my decision!

For what it's worth, supply is scarce in North Carolina, and most dealers are still at sticker, and are getting it due to the plant being closed.

Razorecko
01-13-09, 09:09 PM
I got mine last Saturday, about an hour from home, for $2500 under MSRP and was also able to use $2550 built up on my original GM card off the price for a total discount of $5050. I had a Jeep SRT-8 to unload, once it sold I was getting ready to call Tony, but went with the closer dealer as it would probably have cost the $ saved to go the Florida and back.

Mine is Black/Titanium, automatic, and has everything option except for the block heater, Recaros and Microfiber. I tried both seats, and candidly think the base seats suit me just fine. I've been a Mercedes guy for years, and this car offers way more than the C63 for the same dough, I am very pleased with my decision!

For what it's worth, supply is scarce in North Carolina, and most dealers are still at sticker, and are getting it due to the plant being closed.

I can't believe that mercedes stuck that kind of crappy interior into the c63 and expected it to sell. Hell even my mothers ml63 has a crapshoot interior. My fiance's lexus is250 interior blows it out of the water. Sad

09_CTS_V
01-14-09, 08:02 AM
GMS on mine, but it took some time to find a car, get gms on the one with the right options then go get it. cars.com was invaluable and the gm locator, just send emails on the cars you want be up front and do it! I got mine in delaware at delaware cadillac and have to say it was beyond easy! they took gms, I took a train down(acela) with my family and picked it up and drove back to ct. had people staring at it all the way back, one guy pulled up next to me and was staring at the front brakes! for like minutes!
lol

I highly recommend the guys at delaware cadillac they were great! they are expecting more cars but believe they are out now :(

also recommend Jennifer at don massey cadillac in plymouth mi, they have cars and are taking gms.gsu etc
I went with the closer dealer!