: Tail Light covers - Smoked

trey16
12-16-08, 04:49 PM
I have been looking for smoked Tail light covers for my 2003 Escalade since I got it, I do not want to have them sprayed because A. I live in California (the greatest anti-customization state) and B. I plan on selling the car within the next few years. Does anyone know where I can get some Smoked Tail Light Covers for my 2003 Escalade. Thanks

hivolt
12-20-08, 12:10 AM
You know I have come to the conclusion that if you are new to this thread, you will receive minimal to no help. Since this thread has over 75 views and no answers, I will try to help you myself since I am new to and know what it feels like to get no help what so ever.... I have not seen any smoked tail light covers for the 02-06 escalade, just the chrome covers I guess thats why everybody has been getting theres sprayed. Your best bet is to get some used stock ones (from the junkyard or ebay) and get them sprayed, or you can do like some people have been doing around my way and get some window tinting film and just tint them. You can take them to a window tint shop or do it yourself. Might take you a few tries to get it right though but at least its totally reversable and not expensive. Hope that helps!