: New Years Tampa meet?

Night Wolf
12-15-08, 07:28 PM
I know this is short notice, I'm still undecided what to do for New Years, was thinking about possibly heading down to Clearwater, just wondering if anyone would be up to getting together.

ejguillot
12-15-08, 11:15 PM
I'm game! :)

Brizzal
12-16-08, 12:52 AM
maybe....

ejguillot
12-16-08, 01:19 PM
At least the drive up will be much more affordable. :highfive:

Night Wolf
12-16-08, 07:57 PM
Still undecided, but it looks like I am really leaning to this choice... A couple friends invited me to go up to ATL to visit a couple more friends, nothing crazy just a good time with people we know.... and I am totally fine with that... except...

I'm almost worn out from working 60, 70 even 80hrs/week at the base, they wanted to get caught up, then even ahead on the planes for the season and we've been putting 10,11,12hr days in 6-7 days/week....

all said and done... I just wanna get out of here for a bit, vaca time dosen't come around all that easy either. ATL is fine, but I'd really like some place warm(er) and with water, I just wanna go to the beach for the day. Forcast says it's supposed to be sunny and atleast low 70's if not warmer, totally fine with me, and I haven't been in Clearwater for a long time now, Noelle (BMW) still needs work, but that dosen't matter, she'd be going on the trip. Beach, cruise around, check out some things for old times sake and probably hit up my old favorite junkyard if it's open, and whatever else I can think of.

As for getting together, I am up for anything... New Years eve night is the big night, I get off work at 11AM when all is said and done I should be down in Clearwater area around 7PM, I'll be staying until Saturday, possibly Sunday. As I said, I have no preference to the place we'd go to, now that I am 21 I can go to such places that require you to be 21, but I am still not a big drinker. I really don't know what is going on where, dosen't need to be fancy either.

So far there is one other, maybe 2? If we could get several folks together, we could have a neat little get together.

ejguillot
12-17-08, 06:36 PM
Perhaps the Saturday after New Year's Day?

ejguillot
12-28-08, 08:36 AM
With no replies in 11 days, I'm making alternate plans. Had some friends fly into town.

Brizzal
12-28-08, 11:46 PM
looks like ill be in tampa from tues-sat if anyone wants to meet up

nickc50310
12-29-08, 03:15 PM
Ill be in the area 1/17 to 1/22 so if there is a meet in that time period Im in! :D

Night Wolf
01-02-09, 07:13 AM
Well, I'm down here... no plans at all, just whatever I feel like doing the next couple days... awesome. I know we never really made any plans for a meet, ah well, maybe another time.

Brizzal
01-02-09, 05:14 PM
I'm down in ybor right now