: New member & hopefully a soon-to-be CTS-V2 owner

RapidRob
12-14-08, 11:03 PM
Hello all - Just ordered a Raven-Black on black M6 back on the the 9th. Dealer had none on the lot, nor did any other dealer in the area that I could find. Now, I'm wondering if I'll ever see the car with all this drama going on with GM, etc.:( Dealer says March/April delivery though ... ?:bigroll:

Anyway, glad to be on board:)

Rob

Short-Throw
12-14-08, 11:20 PM
Hello all - Just ordered a Raven-Black on black M6 back on the the 9th. Dealer had none on the lot, nor did any other dealer in the area that I could find. Now, I'm wondering if I'll ever see the car with all this drama going on with GM, etc.:( Dealer says March/April delivery though ... ?:bigroll:

Anyway, glad to be on board:)

Rob

Welcome Rob!

Hang in there, they definitely want to make one for you.

darjae
12-14-08, 11:32 PM
Welcome Rob! I hope to have mine in 8-9 days (already built). You'll get yours soon enough. It's hard to wait, but It'll be worth it....no question.

Lord Cadillac
12-15-08, 02:01 PM
Welcome aboard, RapidRob! Thank you for signing up!

RightTurn
12-15-08, 02:48 PM
:wave: Howdy.

Krug Ford
12-15-08, 04:33 PM
I have 2 and can arrange shipping now..

then you only have to wait 1 week..

RapidRob
12-15-08, 06:16 PM
I have 2 and can arrange shipping now..

then you only have to wait 1 week..

Well - that sounds interesting indeed! I wonder if it's too late now, since they already submitted the build order? Also, mine is fully optioned, except for the Recaro seats, including the polished wheels. Are your cars the same?

Thanks for the heads-up, and to all for the welcome ...

Rob

Kmajecki
12-15-08, 06:33 PM
Hello all - Just ordered a Raven-Black on black M6 back on the the 9th.

At first i was like, a bmw? wtf?! "m6" :thepan:

Congrats on the order, hope you get it soon!

RapidRob
12-15-08, 09:39 PM
Well - that sounds interesting indeed! I wonder if it's too late now, since they already submitted the build order? Also, mine is fully optioned, except for the Recaro seats, including the polished wheels. Are your cars the same?

Thanks for the heads-up, and to all for the welcome ...

Rob

Well, the local dealer advises that my build is already in progress, so not a good idea to try and pull out and pick up another one off the lot - "might cost more than my existing deal ... ", says he. But hey, thanks again, Scott, for the heads-up!

Rob