: what luck

eyekandyboats.inc
12-13-08, 06:57 PM
Okay so i am driving home from Christmas shopping in my ETC.
and as i start my car i notice that me Lowbeam headlamp was out on the driver side ... so i am right next door to a auto store and i pick up a new one. rather then install it there i was 30 mins from home so i would just wait and do it in the morning. well that wasn't such a good idea
about half way home i was in the middle of the bushes and there was a car in front of me and that was all. all of a sudden my passenger side light flickers and Kapuff its out!!. ( all i can say is the quality on both lights are pretty damn good.... I installed them new both at the same time and the blew out both at the same time with in 15 mins of each other!!!)
so SHIT! i am behind a car and i have no lights and i cant use my hi beams either
pull off to the side of the road and get out in -16 deg weather and replace the one bulb and then drive home.
sorry to bore you :)

that's all i thought i would share... i am bored and broke now. i spent almost 2 grand on Christmas presents!

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
12-14-08, 02:07 AM
that's all i thought i would share... i am bored and broke now. i spent almost 2 grand on Christmas presents!

I though you were gonna say that you were broke because you had to buy 2 headlight bulbs. :alchi: