: Sal needs a drink...

V-Love
12-13-08, 06:52 PM
Just noticed the "buy Sal a drink" sign up in the menu box.
When I thought of all the drinks I have purchased for ungrateful drunks, I had to buy Sal a top shelf Margarita(7.50). He has already done so much for me and my car. Thanks King Sal!

Come on, lets get him drunk!!! We could raise a couple hundred at least...

thebigjimsho
12-13-08, 07:05 PM
I bought Sal a drink a while ago. But then he got all crazy talking about Hyundais non-stop so I think I'll keep him sober...

the cadillac kid
12-13-08, 07:42 PM
ibtm :dance:

urbanski
12-14-08, 08:47 AM
no merge.

the 09-ers need urged to join as supporters just like us V1 folks do to newbies.

THe drink link is for donations that arent tied to badges.
CLick here first for badge
http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

then donate.

Florian
12-14-08, 12:30 PM
werd!

F

Nutz
12-14-08, 01:19 PM
Ju gotta break bread with the mooshpooka's. (A quote from Disney Cars movie from Harv to Lightning McQueen).

Cheers mate! :alchi:

rand49er
12-14-08, 03:15 PM
... Come on, lets get him drunk!!! We could raise a couple hundred at least..."A couple hundred" oughta be enough, too. :alchi:

'Cept, I really don't care to hear anything about no Hyundais. :nono:

Lord Cadillac
12-15-08, 03:03 PM
Just noticed the "buy Sal a drink" sign up in the menu box.
When I thought of all the drinks I have purchased for ungrateful drunks, I had to buy Sal a top shelf Margarita(7.50). He has already done so much for me and my car. Thanks King Sal!

Come on, lets get him drunk!!! We could raise a couple hundred at least...
Thank you! And after seeing those two black V2s a few threads away, I REALLY need a drink. My God that's the nicest mid-size car on the road...

And I only talk about Hyundai's when I think about the DTS... :o Cadillac needs a good full-size RWD sedan than runs to 60 in under 6 seconds... I just don't get how Hyundai can have one and Cadillac does not...

CIWS
12-20-08, 09:48 AM
I bought Sal a drink :thumbsup:

V-Love
12-23-08, 01:57 PM
I bought Sal a drink :thumbsup:

Nice! He is still thirsty folks......... how about a little Christmas cheer!

Or just become a member already. You're here enough!