: 2009 On the ground available

chesrowncadillac
12-12-08, 01:57 PM
We have a Black/Black Automatic with UAV-Nav./C3U-ultraview sunroof/and the W2E-Recaro seats.

We will sell it for GMS if you qualify and you also get the $2000 rebate.

Call Chad or David today 1-800-206-6966
Chesrown Cadillac

GM-4-LIFE
12-12-08, 03:22 PM
We have a Black/Black Automatic with UAV-Nav./C3U-ultraview sunroof/and the W2E-Recaro seats.

We will sell it for GMS if you qualify and you also get the $2000 rebate.

Call Chad or David today 1-800-206-6966
Chesrown Cadillac

Is it considered a 50 state car? I need to know because I am in California. If so, let me know because I am VERY VERY interested.

Thanks!

SG

dvandentop
12-12-08, 07:09 PM
what does that bring the price to?

qictrk
12-12-08, 08:01 PM
Is it considered a 50 state car? I need to know because I am in California. If so, let me know because I am VERY VERY interested.

Thanks!

SG
Most all the cars are marked with the code:FE9, and say 50 state legal. But Scott has told me that for Ca. we need a YF5 code. I'm not sure what is needed in Ca. Why does the FE9 code say 50 state legal, if its not? Cecil..........:confused:

Florian
12-12-08, 10:41 PM
no PEPs this year?

F

BLACK_CTSV
12-12-08, 11:04 PM
what does that bring the price to?

Derek, are you thinking what I think you're thinking? :)

Albertan
12-13-08, 05:59 AM
David
I haven't seen you post here for a long time. Wonder how long that car will take to sell on this forum? I'll have to wait a couple of years til I get rid of my 2006V1. It's sleeping.

chesrowncadillac
12-13-08, 10:42 AM
MSRP is $67740.00 Supplier price is $62630.76 GMS price is $59940.20 there is an add. $2000 rebate available.
It has FE9-50 State emissions-not a CA dealer so I can't say what you need there.
I have had several calls, not sold yet.......

David Chesrown

dvandentop
12-13-08, 12:14 PM
Derek, are you thinking what I think you're thinking? :)

will probably wait for a used one in a year or so we all know how good cadillac depreciation is ! :D

MSRP is $67740.00 Supplier price is $62630.76 GMS price is $59940.20 there is an add. $2000 rebate available.
It has FE9-50 State emissions-not a CA dealer so I can't say what you need there.
I have had several calls, not sold yet.......

David Chesrown

so possibly could bring it down to 57k? also can gm card rebated be applied to that price?

damn not much more then i payed for my 06 z06

Jpjr
12-13-08, 12:18 PM
will probably wait for a used one in a year or so we all know how good cadillac depreciation is ! :D

so possibly could bring it down to 57k? also can gm card rebated be applied to that price?

damn not much more then i payed for my 06 z06

although every situation is different, 99 times out of 100 you won't be able to use GMS with GM Card miles. I never read the fine print (mostly because I think they added the stip after I got the card), and now have over 4000 miles that I will probably never get to use. total waste.

GMX322V S/C
12-13-08, 03:57 PM
Most all the cars are marked with the code:FE9, and say 50 state legal. But Scott has told me that for Ca. we need a YF5 code. I'm not sure what is needed in Ca. Why does the FE9 code say 50 state legal, if its not? Cecil..........:confused:My invoice has a "YF5 50-STATE EMISSIONS" N/C line item. I have no idea how this is different from FE9...

dvandentop
12-14-08, 10:07 PM
note to self just said he would sell for GMS if you qualify but i do not there goes that plan

thebigjimsho
12-16-08, 09:12 AM

Thanks!

SGFluffer needs a new home?

chesrowncadillac
12-17-08, 03:33 PM
Sold to a local buyer with gms and the 2k.
Don't think we will see too many more of these with the extended plant sutdown for somtime.

vixapphire
12-18-08, 12:51 PM
forgive the dumbness, but what's GMS?

Kadonny
12-18-08, 01:21 PM
^^^^ Employee pricing.

MReiland
12-18-08, 10:17 PM
note to self just said he would sell for GMS if you qualify but i do not there goes that plan

I have (2) GM Employee Pricing codes for friends to give away available until 1/5/09. (As does each GM employee) P.M. me for details. Serious shoppers only please so they aren't wasted.

Thanks,
Matt

The Black Dahlia
12-21-08, 01:23 AM
I have (2) GM Employee Pricing codes for friends to give away available until 1/5/09. (As does each GM employee) P.M. me for details. Serious shoppers only please so they aren't wasted.

Thanks,
Matt

GM Employee Price Codes... for sale?
Dealers check it unless they're idiots bc they can get charged back.

why don't YOU use them?

MReiland
12-21-08, 07:49 AM
GM Employee Price Codes... for sale?
Dealers check it unless they're idiots bc they can get charged back.

why don't YOU use them?

NOT for sale, to give away, as in the post. GM employee's are given a specific amount of codes to give away in the GM Suppier for Friends and GM Employee for friends programs that change from month to month. Currently I have some of each available. Not a scam, I get nothing to give them out. You can check the regular CTS forum, I think I gave out close to 20 this year so far.

As for why I don't use them? I personally can't afford a V and if I could it doesn't fit my year round needswith the family here in MI. Just bought my wife a loaded 08 Outlook XR. I truely love the V however and have had multiple CTS's before my current 2 SUV's. Maybe when the kids are older. (And the auto industry rebounds :rolleyes:)

The offer still stands if anyone is interested.

scoote69
12-21-08, 09:11 AM
Im buying a V and am very interested in a code please. I cant PM you however because Ive not posted enough!! If you have a moment please pm me. Thank you!

ChasJr
12-21-08, 09:44 AM
Could you PM me the info it I tried to ,but it would not let me PM you..THanks

vulcan33
12-21-08, 10:29 AM
Just got on the board and can't wait to get
a V even though we are in the heart of Winter.
Would certainly be interested in a employee/friends discount.
Being a new member I cannot message you.
Can you email me at vulcan@mac.com
Thanks
Tom

OldRoadDawg
12-21-08, 10:38 AM
Im buying a V and am very interested in a code please. I cant PM you however because Ive not posted enough!! If you have a moment please pm me. Thank you!

Could you PM me the info it I tried to ,but it would not let me PM you..THanks
If you go to this link: Support (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php) if you desire to PM other forum members without waiting to reach 50 posts.

Then you can reap the benefits of this forum while saving yourself a few $$$ on the purchase of that '09 V - and the forum benefits as well.

Chris74
12-22-08, 10:55 AM
NOT for sale, to give away, as in the post. GM employee's are given a specific amount of codes to give away in the GM Suppier for Friends and GM Employee for friends programs that change from month to month. Currently I have some of each available. Not a scam, I get nothing to give them out. You can check the regular CTS forum, I think I gave out close to 20 this year so far.

As for why I don't use them? I personally can't afford a V and if I could it doesn't fit my year round needswith the family here in MI. Just bought my wife a loaded 08 Outlook XR. I truely love the V however and have had multiple CTS's before my current 2 SUV's. Maybe when the kids are older. (And the auto industry rebounds :rolleyes:)

The offer still stands if anyone is interested.

I tried sending you a PM, but not sure it went through. Can you verify you received it? Thank you in advance!

The Black Dahlia
12-22-08, 12:47 PM
[quote=MReiland;1714796]NOT for sale, to give away, as in the post. GM employee's are given a specific amount of codes to give away in the GM Suppier for Friends and GM Employee for friends programs that change from month to month. Currently I have some of each available. Not a scam, I get nothing to give them out. You can check the regular CTS forum, I think I gave out close to 20 this year so far.

I didn't realize they allowed that! I seriously sometimes think Im way too invested in my devotion for GM. I apoligize, at first I thought it was unethical. But I gotcha. 2 lucky potential owners will get a sweat deal!! :yup:

dvandentop
12-22-08, 01:17 PM
very nice offer mreiland

GMX322V S/C
12-25-08, 05:12 PM
My invoice has a "YF5 50-STATE EMISSIONS" N/C line item. I have no idea how this is different from FE9...The manual implies that this option calibrates the vehicle to operate on "fuels that meet California specifications." It goes on to say that the car should run fine on "federal spec" fuel, but it could cause a malfunction indication and/or fail a smog check.

FreddyG
12-26-08, 12:34 AM
very nice offer mreiland

I agree! :thumbsup:

cavemantrader
12-27-08, 05:05 PM

Thanks,
Matt

Matt I'm interested if you still have one available. I upgraded to a sponsor membership, but I am still unable to PM you. Please PM me.

Thanks very much,
Dave