: Looking for a XLR-V

rangerxlrv
12-11-08, 01:24 PM
Hi all, new forum member here. I'm looking to add a XLR-V to my garage and have been doing some research and I figured what better place to start than here. My main question is what is the XLR-V market these days? In other words what is the average price that they are selling for? Can I expect any discounts due to the current economic situation? Any good forum dealers that I should speak with? Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

rangerxlrv
12-11-08, 03:12 PM
OK, does not seem to be too much activity around here today so I'll post what I have discovered so far in case anyone else is in the market. I received a quote from a Florida dealer that is 10K off MSRP which is about 2K above invoice. Anybody seen better?

MI XLR V
12-11-08, 06:29 PM
That's about it. I just got my black/black 09 xlr v in naples @ red tag price.
Love the car .

Good luck

al

UnsafeAtAnySpd
12-12-08, 03:21 AM
Used are in the 30s. Think of what you could do with $70k...

vixapphire
12-12-08, 01:04 PM
Used 06 and 07's are in the high 30's and 40's for cars under 20k miles. Unbelievable.

Note the 06 has a "hot armrest-storage bin" issue, and that the 06/07's have the more edgy steering wheel design than the 08/09's, which may or may not matter to you.

One thing: what's the story on CPO's of these cars? Can't seem to find any dealers that have XLR-V's in stock, much less CPO (or any) used ones coming off lease. I'm in los angeles, where the SL benz is ubiquitous and have never seen many of these on the road, but provided GM comes out of the other side of the next few months with some survivability (and an entity that will provide parts and warranty into the reasonable future), I will probably start looking in earnest within the next year or so at a CPO.

So, where to look?

Krug Ford
12-12-08, 03:05 PM
I can sell you a new one below GMS and all rebates. GIve me a call if you are interested..

Scott