: Silver/Titanium Available

Cadillac Tony
12-10-08, 09:48 AM
Hi guys! It's great to see some happy V owners taking delivery of their cars and enjoying them. I'm one of the last to get our first shipment (due to geography :annoyed:), but I've verified that the cars are in the state, arriving any day now, and one of them is still up for sale.

It's a Radiant Silver Automatic with Titanium/Ebony interior. Options are Ultraview, Navigation and Polished wheels (MSRP $65,140). No waiting, no tracking it, no secret holding lots, no "market adjusted price".

Trades are welcome, and you most ZIP codes qualify for a $2,000 Customer Cash incentive. Call me at (352) 787-1323 if you have any questions or to reserve the car.

As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

razl
12-10-08, 10:37 AM
Tony, I'm so glad that isn't a manual or I'd be busy all day scheming to figure out a way to make it happen :)

Please don't list one like that though, or you're going to force me to face my inner "No." Until then, I can at least play it off like "<shrug> it's not the one I wanted anyway." :)

Cheers!

caddiedrummer
12-10-08, 09:50 PM
Seems ironic that after all you did to keep us up on what was going on you end up getting yours later. I guess that is the price you pay for good weather.

Anyway, Tony has been a straight shooter and if I was closer I would have bought mine from him. Anyone that wants a good deal from a helpful forum dealer give him a call.

ExtraV
12-11-08, 11:49 AM
Is supplier pricing available to those who are qualified?

Cadillac Tony
12-11-08, 12:04 PM
Absolutely. Give me a call when it's convenient, and I'll be happy to hold the car when it gets here.