: Dealer called...My V2 is built (12/9)...

darjae
12-09-08, 11:17 PM
He suggests that I should have it by the 22nd/23rd. Does this sound reasonable? I know that the 1st batch took forever to get to dealers. Are the newer ones making it there faster? Maybe I can be the 1st Crystal Red on the forum... If I can get it before Christmas, I'll be ecstatic.....best Christmas ever. :bouncy:

rand49er
12-10-08, 09:29 AM
Where are you located?

hound dawg
12-10-08, 09:46 AM
I am brand new to this forum. I was told that my Razorback Red ( crystal red tintcoat) has been made and that they now have a vin for this car. I was told by the dealer that it will be at least two weeks before I receive this rocket. I now live in the heartof Razorback country, thus I refer to the color as such!

SRT8/BMW
12-10-08, 10:06 AM
He suggests that I should have it by the 22nd/23rd. Does this sound reasonable? I know that the 1st batch took forever to get to dealers. Are the newer ones making it there faster? Maybe I can be the 1st Crystal Red on the forum... If I can get it before Christmas, I'll be ecstatic.....best Christmas ever. :bouncy:

Congratulations!! well, mine was built in the last week of October and not only do I still not have it----my dealer can't even give me an approximation of when I will. :hmm: And I live 90 miles from Lansing where the car is built??

Hope your experience is better than mine...

rand49er
12-10-08, 10:45 AM
... well, mine was built in the last week of October and not only do I still not have it ...Being shipped with a short stop in Milan.

SRT8/BMW
12-10-08, 11:10 AM
Being shipped with a short stop in Milan.

???? what? I assume your kidding. If your not--it troubles me that my dealer doesn't know it, but thank you for the info.

darjae
12-10-08, 12:25 PM
Where are you located?

I'm in Houston.