: Got It TODAY 2009 CTS-V Silver Black

thoredan
12-09-08, 06:14 PM
Not sure where to start about this one:

It too new to post anything but wow to the power and well the roads are damp here in pa today so dirving like a grandpa

Will be back soon with pictures and infomation

Do not have the Recaro Seats but sat in one with them they are nice but dont think they are worth the $$$ over the stock seats.

Inside is amazing

RightTurn
12-09-08, 06:19 PM
Congrats! Enjoy the new ride.

JD03Cobra
12-09-08, 06:50 PM
Oh man where's the pictures!

V-Love
12-09-08, 07:20 PM
Will be back soon with pictures and infomation

Congrats! Don't forget to become a supporting member.

Short-Throw
12-09-08, 08:10 PM
Congratulations!

rand49er
12-09-08, 08:46 PM
Wow. All I can say is "Wow."

Went to dealer today with Swampfox and looked at two Vs they had on the showroom floor. Spectacular is the only word that comes to mind right now. Ask my again later.

Okay it's later. Spectacular.

CopperSunburstCTS
12-09-08, 10:25 PM
Yes we need pics, lots and lots from all angles, then you will have the honor of being the first to own and post Silver pics on this forum!

thoredan
12-10-08, 01:01 AM
Pictures of old xlr-v rtn to dealer new cts-v and New Jeep SRT8 ( love the jeep)

Razorecko
12-10-08, 01:04 AM
^ hey thor nice color choice, also nice jeep. I have a silver '08 srt8. Check out www.cherokeesrt8.com good group of guys and info. Vortech just produced a blower kit for our jeeps....hitting 0-60 between 3.4 -3.8 :worship:

Kadonny
12-10-08, 08:39 AM
Pictures of old xlr-v rtn to dealer new cts-v and New Jeep SRT8 ( love the jeep)

Where you located in PA? I'm going to visit my dealer in West Chester maybe today to see if I can strike a deal on a Crystal Red automatic.

rand49er
12-10-08, 09:27 AM
... I'm going to visit my dealer in West Chester maybe today to see if I can strike a deal on a Crystal Red automatic.The word that comes to mind now: jealousy.

Short-Throw
12-10-08, 10:20 AM
Do not have the Recaro Seats but sat in one with them they are nice but dont think they are worth the $$$ over the stock seats.

I can understand this from simply sitting in the seats. Driving this car in a spirited fashion is when they'll come into play, and then they're priceless!

There is no right or wrong as long as you're happy.

Enjoy it!

Mike

JakeInFla74
12-11-08, 11:03 AM
XLR-V makes the mouth water as well. Must have been hard to part with her. Beautiful machine she is. But the CTS-V power band, elegance, and functionality make up for it, I'm sure. ;)

Nice rides brotha!

~J.

caddiedrummer
12-11-08, 11:44 AM
Great color. Unlike me with black , you will not be constantly washing yours. I would have gotten silver, but I traded a silver M5 and wanted something different.

I don't know about you but the only thing I miss about my XLR-V is the looks. The rattles and heater noise were unfixable.