: what happend to my kruella

ososik1
12-08-08, 09:54 PM
i just bought my 99 deville 2 monthes ago....only 100,053 miles on it, excellent condition, one owner, for 4 grand, i thought it was perfect......so of course, i upgraded the stereo , installed amp and 2 kickers, ran great until two weeks ago, i started her up, got two feet from the house and she died, i got the pump to run, put 20 bucks in gas, charged the battery, but still no fire, the crank gets weaker everytime i try to start, dont know what the hell to do now....can anyone help???

CadillacSTS42005
12-08-08, 09:59 PM
one
drop the profanity theres no need for it
two
why would you post an audio ? in a Northstar engine specific thread...

[NortHStaR]
12-08-08, 10:11 PM
Did you change the head unit??? the radios in these cars are the center of alot (if not all) of electrical and changing it may give you the above problems.

ososik1
12-08-08, 10:23 PM
i wasnt trying to post an audio ? , sorry for the confusion................i ran the car on e, the car died, wouldnt start after i put gas, the pump was stuck, dropped the tank fixed the pump, got gas coming out the valve now, but still wont start, the crank now sounds like a grind more than before, removed all audio upgrades, sounds a little better but not much,what do i do???

MisterBlue
12-09-08, 10:45 AM
You've treated your new girl Kruella very badly, so now she's she's ignoring you. That's to be expected. Buy her lots of new parts, and maybe she'll come around.

Sounds like you have a bad fuel pump and a probably a dead battery, maybe some wiring problems too. It's not enough that the fuel pump makes noise and pumps a little gas, it must also keep the gas at the proper pressure all the time. Do a lot of reading here and pull the codes to find out what's going on.