: New here

Cub Cadet
12-07-08, 10:49 PM
New here and wanted to say hi. I am enjoying all these pictures of the new V's! I am looking to get one, but need to get rid of my 2007 Trailblazer SS and my 2002 F150 Lightning. I want a 6spd with chrome wheels... I don't really care for any of the other options. Not sure what color yet. I had wanted black, but saw the white today and liked that. I need to drive it daily in northern Ohio, so I need something that doesn't show wear. I am thinking that black should probably not be my first choice.

tblack
12-08-08, 03:12 AM
Welcome! Have a lood at the Diamond White V2 in the "pictures of delivered 09's" post, there's a nice colour that won't show wear.

CIWS
12-08-08, 11:04 AM
:welcome:

Yeah you don't want black then, my Black STS-V shows wear on the clearcoat/paint from driving down the road. :D

Cub Cadet
12-08-08, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone. My current vehicle is a black Trailblazer SS and the front and sides look like they have been sandblasted. Even keeping it clean and waxed does no good to protect or hide. The funny part was GM even had a TSB out for the rock chips on the side of the Trailblazer's, and they put 3M clear bra on the sides. It went from the bottom of the truck to about 1/4 of the way up. I am thinking white on this car is the best way to go for me.