: My car is at the dealer

ylwjacket
12-05-08, 09:12 AM
I have been number one on the list for more than a year. However, I have left my company in a legal dispute with my partner, and after spending more than the price of the car on legal bills (and still not being resolved), I can't close on it.

I can't decide if I want to go by and look at it. Probably not, it'll make me drive off a bridge.

So, I guess I will now be one of the "wait a year and pick up a used one" guys.

The dealer is in Clearwater, FL. They said they had a list of about 100 names on standby, so they should have no problem selling it, but if you want the guy's name and number just in case, pm and I can give it to you.

razl
12-05-08, 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear that. When I first saw that you were in Central Fla, I thought my other thread about the red one that I drove yesterday from a deal that fell through might have been yours and thought: "oh geez, he's gonna kill me, then himself after reading that..." :o

Whew, I was glad to see yours was in Clearwater, my ride was in Orlando. Although I still warn you off from my thread, it'll be painful to read.

All that said, I'm really sorry for your biz deal having gone down sour. Keep your chin up and keep swingin!!! I'm waiting for a gently-used V2 in about a year or so too :thumbsup:

Short-Throw
12-05-08, 09:54 AM
I thought we were going to hear about when you were going to pick it up by your thread title.

Very sorry to hear about your aggravation with your business. I hope you are able to resolve it quickly from here.

Mike

ExtraV
12-05-08, 02:14 PM
Does it have all options? There is a red one on ebay in Bradenton for msrp. Doesn't have the seats though.

I'm in FL too and looking for a loaded CTS-V.