: Any new 09 Vs in Los Angeles?

funkcity
12-04-08, 03:57 PM
Has anyone seen any new 09 Vs in Los Angeles or Southern Ca in general?

Driving by a few Caddie dealers I haven't seen any...nor have I seen any on the road

Dr. Design
12-04-08, 04:29 PM
Havent seen any yet. Ours has been built and supposed to be on the way!!!
Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Has anyone seen any new 09 Vs in Los Angeles or Southern Ca in general?

Driving by a few Caddie dealers I haven't seen any...nor have I seen any on the road

theformer
12-05-08, 12:07 AM
Does the L.A. Auto Show count? Saw that one, but nothing else on the roads or at the dealers so far.

It looks very, very bad ass in person by the way.

funkcity
12-16-08, 05:54 PM
I wonder when Martin Cadillac in West LA will be getting theirs?

caddyhills
12-16-08, 06:36 PM
I have heard from a local LA dealer salesperson that they are delayed for their delivery becuase they ordered Vs w/ Recaro packages and that is what is causing the hold up. May be the same for Martin. It may make sense, as LA is an area that usually likes to push loaded models.

The Black Dahlia
12-17-08, 12:46 AM
Allen Cadillac of Laguna Niguel has two thunders and one blackie. First has been delivered.
You probably wouldnt see many ON the lot because they are either cleaning them up, in PDI or most likely already sold.
Theyre out there, and there are (few) more coming.

GM-4-LIFE
12-17-08, 01:01 AM
Good luck finding any in L.A.

Not many dealers in So Cal have gotten them yet or not many have them on display as most of them are pre-sold orders.

I am working on getting mine from an out of state Cadillac dealer. I should have it here within a week if everything goes as planned.

SG