: Ranger Should Write a Caddy What to Expect Book

buckeyecaddy1
12-02-08, 03:39 PM
Ranger,
I'm pretty new here, a couple months, and I've noticed that you always have advise and seem to help out everyone in the forum. I don't know your background but you seem to have your s--- together. Have you ever considered writing a short book on the do's and don't of owning a Cadillac? What to look for in a used Caddy, short cut fixes, best contacts for major problems, best place to buy parts. I'm sure you could get it published and make a killing....just a thought....I'd buy one....anybody else have thoughts?

Buckeyecaddy1

Ranger
12-02-08, 06:10 PM
Nah. Just your average shade tree. I bought my first Caddy 34 years ago and have driven nothing else since. Do my own maintenance so I've learned my way around them. Also picked up a lot of knowledge here from our old Guru (a GM powertrain engineer) who used to post. Plenty of people here who know as much and more than I. I just enjoy helping others enjoy my favorite car. THIS is probably the best place for that type of info. You not only get my advice and thoughts, but many, many others. Thanks for the accolades, though not deserved.

97EldoCoupe
12-02-08, 08:57 PM
Ranger, you're too modest.....