: Yet another new guy

JadedIndividual
06-15-03, 11:36 PM
Hey, whats up. I'm 21 and don't actually own a Caddy (Nissan 240sx), but my dad just picked up a CTS a month ago and I figured I'd sign up to a board, since he is computer illiterate, and message boards are so completely helpful in car ownership (plus someone on the NICO (www.nissaninfiniticlub.net) said to join up and talk to you guys).

My dad is a Caddy fan, and has owned a 94 Seville before this car (pearl white CTS with luxury package, and sunroof).

Ralph
06-15-03, 11:56 PM
Welcome, yeah White Diamond, to me there is no other color.

JadedIndividual
06-16-03, 09:34 PM
Yup, that's what my dad said. Plus you can't see all the lines in a dark color....this is aside from the fact that the color is just super pimp.

banstyle
06-16-03, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the board, one n00b to another. (-:

White diamond is beautiful. To me, it's 1st, then black. I ended up with black. Hard to find fully loaded white diamond sts's on eBay. :(

BeelzeBob
06-16-03, 11:36 PM
Welcome aboard, Banstyle! And welcome to JadedIndividual as well! Thanks, both of you, for signing up!

Yes, I agree with White Diamond.. My ETC looked SO good in that color. Black? You just couldn't see the lines.. The CTS is also very, very nice in white diamond.. Great choice in color...

elwesso
06-19-03, 11:10 PM
Jaded individual, aka lessthanjakejohn???

Welcome!!!!!!

SoundAdvantage
06-20-03, 01:23 AM
WELCOME to our HangOut!
I Like the Diamond White as well, but... ANY Cadillac looks so good Black! including the CTS.