: 2009 V at Dealer inTown

mgscustomtune
11-25-08, 10:41 PM
Found One in my town Oshawa Ontario Canada go to there web site listed at $68,500.00 Canadian going for a test drive tomorrow l know the Sales Manager hopefully l can make a Deal on it
http://inventory.ontariomotorsales.com/english/new-vehicles/search/Make/Cadillac/Model/CTS-V

Jpjr
11-26-08, 12:14 AM
I love the "$487 payment", and then it says bi-weekly lol...

mgscustomtune
11-26-08, 12:21 AM
Go back and look again its up to $512.00 bi-weekley what the frig they changed it great way to do business someone is playing games know its back to $487 payment

mgscustomtune
11-26-08, 12:23 AM
Remember that is in Canadian $$$ so take 20% off for US funds

Jon
11-26-08, 12:31 AM
Hey bud, just got your PM. That's awesome! Take pics if you go see it. Ya gonna buy it? :D

mgscustomtune
11-26-08, 12:37 AM
Hi Jon my wife is trying to put the brakes on me buying it by suggesting l should supercharge my 05V and wait at least a year and get one used. Darn women always thinking of the bottom line. Either way l am going tomorrow

Jon
11-26-08, 12:56 AM
Hi Jon my wife is trying to put the brakes on me buying it by suggesting l should supercharge my 05V and wait at least a year and get one used. Darn women always thinking of the bottom line. Either way l am going tomorrow
Let me know how it goes. And supercharge my V instead :D

mgscustomtune
11-26-08, 03:07 PM
Jon l get to the Dealer and told them l want to look at V there have listed in stock on there web site Ontario Motor Sales friggin bull shitters they have no car its on order and don't know when it will arrive. They said they will call me and let me know when it is in like ya right l will be right back

Jon
11-26-08, 06:12 PM
Jon l get to the Dealer and told them l want to look at V there have listed in stock on there web site Ontario Motor Sales friggin bull shitters they have no car its on order and don't know when it will arrive. They said they will call me and let me know when it is in like ya right l will be right back
Those bastards....