: CTS V Floor Trunk Mat Pics

CAR Motorsports
06-23-04, 11:16 PM
Just thought everyone might want a peek at our CTS V mats.

Alan

StealthV
06-23-04, 11:26 PM
Is it possible to get them with just the V logo and no CTS? Price?

Slick V
06-23-04, 11:33 PM
I think that the back seat mats look great but agree that the CTS badge on the front should be removed just showing the V symbol.

Cal
06-24-04, 12:15 AM
What is your current rwhp gain with the new mats?

:rolleyes:

CAR Motorsports
06-24-04, 11:07 AM
These particular mats were made to a local Cadillac dealer's specifications for the car they have on the lot. You can have them made any way you like. Logo choices, logo sizes, logo locations, logo colors, mat colors, surging colors, foam backed or rubber nib backed, additional text, etc. These mats are custom made to order mats. Plus, they are super plush and worthy of the upscale nature of the Cadillac and carry a lifetime warranty against workmanship and material defects. The edge or surging is a wound surging that is nicer looking than a sewn on vinyl edge and considerably more durable.

The logos are available on all of our embroidered products (Steering Wheel Covers, Dash Covers, Seat Belt Cushions/Pads, Car Covers, etc.). Please visit our website www.carmotorsports.com (http://www.carmotorsports.com/) for pics and descriptions of all our products, including colors.

Regarding price, our mats are $149.95 per set, which includes embroidery of your choice of logo (be it the Cadillac crest, CTS, V, or any other logo) on the fronts. Additional logos are $30 ($15 per logo per mat). I'm not sure what the OEM V mats cost, but the GTO mats have a dealer list price of over $400 and I expect Cadillac is not much different. In fact, given the premium nature of the Cadillac brand, I would expect the price to be even higher. Our mats are FAR superior to the factory mats both in fit (pattern design) and quality.

Thanks,

Alan

urbanski
06-24-04, 11:09 AM
very nice :)
thanks

DgtalPimp
06-24-04, 11:14 AM
What is your current rwhp gain with the new mats?

:rolleyes:

148 rwhp gains have been measured using Dgtal Pimps Butt-O-Meter.

Dgtal

StealthV
06-24-04, 01:28 PM
...our mats are $149.95 per set, which includes embroidery of your choice of logo (be it the Cadillac crest, CTS, V, or any other logo) on the fronts
Alan, if I'm reading your website correctly, the truck mat is an additional $89.95?

If I were to place an order today with the V logo, how long would it take to make these and be ready to ship?

CVP33
06-24-04, 09:56 PM
I bought Lloyds from US Speed Online. Fronts, rears and trunk for $225 all embroidered. Very nice.

gothicaleigh
06-24-04, 11:28 PM
Why doesn't the mat color match the floor on either aftermarket set?

V-Love
06-25-04, 03:21 AM
It has kept me from purchasing. I also had samples mailed to me. The mats material seemed outdoor carpet style to me. The off color was the deal-breaker for me. Although, there are two piles to choose from and the gentleman on the phone was more than helpful. The price is right too. He also seemed to be flexible with the logos and placement. I personally want matching fur mats. Mabey ferret or chinchilla. I heard you can increase shift times with faster foot work this way. Not rwhp but I'll take it.

CAR Motorsports
06-25-04, 08:11 AM
Alan, if I'm reading your website correctly, the truck mat is an additional $89.95?

If I were to place an order today with the V logo, how long would it take to make these and be ready to ship?
The $89.95 is for Cargo Mats and Deck Mats. Examples are Corvettes and other 2 seaters with a cargo area and Trans Ams/Camaros with a rear deck. The trunk mats are much larger and the price is $109.95

Thanks,

Alan
877-FOR-CARZ

CAR Motorsports
06-25-04, 08:31 AM
I bought Lloyds from US Speed Online. Fronts, rears and trunk for $225 all embroidered. Very nice.
We have been pursued by Lloyd's to sell their mats and have agreed to do so. The Lloyd mats are fine mats, but I must honestly tell you that they are not the quality of these mats. Our embroidery choices are more extensive (including the V emblems which I don't see on your mats). Also, we do a Laydown behind the logos. This means the carpet is actually sewn flat around the emblem to really make the emblem visible and uncluttered by carpet fibers sticking up through the embroidery.

Also, on our mats, please note that the surging is actually Charcoal (to complement the dash and trim) and the carpet is Quicksilver. We can SURGE our mats in any of our Carpet Colors for contrast.

Regarding color, the photo makes the mat color seem very different than the carpet. This is NOT the case if seen in person. Perhaps it is flash overexposure or monitor settings that caused this. In reality, the color is much closer to being the same and very complementary to the carpet in the car. WE WILL SEND MAT CARPET SAMPLES TO ANYONE WHO REQUESTS THEM. Just email or call with your address and your interior/carpet color.

We also have many other Cadillac logos. Please view them at http://www.carmotorsports.com/cadillacfm.htm. Also, please note the pattern differences between our rear mats (more rounded smooth look around the corners and turns) versus the sharp corners on the other mats pictured. Finally, I can assure you that our carpet IN NO WAY feels or looks like outdoor carpet. It is VERY plush and luxurious.

Alan

rushguy
11-29-04, 05:53 PM
I just ordered the mats from Rich at Car Motorsports minus the trunk one. I also got them with just the V logo and no CTS or wreath. :yup: Ordered the V logo seatbelt cushions too, mine kind of flop around in the back seats mosttly with all windows open at high speed. :lildevil:

MRR
11-29-04, 06:32 PM
I've had mine for several weeks now, and I'm very pleased with them. I got mine without the CTS emblem, just the V.

MRR

BowenCT
11-29-04, 08:00 PM

That's the same question I have. Can we get floor mats that match?

caddyfervor
11-29-04, 08:15 PM
Went to your website, and couldn't find a color for my light neutral interior. Is that color available?

Jc

rushguy
11-29-04, 08:58 PM
Easier to call them on the phone, Rich spent like 30 mins talking to me. I think him and his dad own the place, just from our conversation I'm confident I'll be happy with the purchase. Shame GM is so slow getting out all the accessories for this car. :helpless:

lasstss
11-29-04, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=caddyfervor]Went to your website, and couldn't find a color for my light neutral interior. Is that color available?

I also have the neutral interior. First thing I did was pull the factory mats and put them away. I bought Charcoal LLoyds. You dont want neutral mats, you cannot keep them clean. Unless you dont drive it..
JMO....ymmv

jdodman
11-30-04, 06:04 AM
I bought the full set (trunk and all) with the light neutral color. It is not an exact match (Can't remember the color we finally landed on) but Alan or Rich will provide a recomendation and it is close.
I like the color of the Matt better then the stock. The slight differance sets them off.

If I had to do it over, I would have gotten the trunk carpet dark to match what is in there. I went with the light neutral trunk color and now believe the dark or grey would have looked better.

Quality is outstanding. THese Matts are good !!

adrianglock
05-01-11, 02:57 PM
got to have one of those