: Any deliveries anywhere yet?

chris1268
11-21-08, 10:14 AM
Just wondering if any dealerships have gotten their first shipments of saleable V's in yet?

Cowan480
11-23-08, 02:35 PM
Me too!!! Where are they!! I want to see some youtube videos!!! haha

Krug Ford
11-24-08, 04:30 PM
I have 3 here that the people have not picked up yet..

Sometime this week..

I have 7 being built next week.

SRT8/BMW
11-24-08, 04:43 PM

Sometime this week..

damn-hard to believe- I will be waiting when the truck comes in. I was told mine was shipped, but am now being told it was only transferred to the holding area and has not been cleared for release to the carrier--and that that could take 1-4 weeks. Talk about taking the wind out of my sales...:(:( and I put my deposit on this thing last January...

chris1268
11-24-08, 05:08 PM

Sometime this week..

Are you saying you have 3 on your lot right now today?

urbanski
11-24-08, 05:11 PM
probably fleet, not saleable.
read up here
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/154463-what-am-i-missing-they-being.html

Razorecko
11-24-08, 06:33 PM

Sometime this week..

No pics ? I'm guessing they are all automatics w/out the recaros than.

Downtown
11-24-08, 08:40 PM

Sometime this week..

Wow. Where were those 3 cars that I wanted to see when I was at your dealership (Superior Cadillac in Brighton, Michigan) this Saturday? I was told you wouldn't have any CTS-Vs in stock for at least a week.

caddiedrummer
11-24-08, 11:05 PM
Wow. Where were those 3 cars that I wanted to see when I was at your dealership (Superior Cadillac in Brighton, Michigan) this Saturday? I was told you wouldn't have any CTS-Vs in stock for at least a week.
Don't bother waiting for a response. This is routine bs. I wasted a day emailing him about cars all of which had a story. Every time I have questioned any of this on the forum , he runs and hides. He supposedly had some preproduction cars that we only found about about thanks to Dualcams. When I asked him about those cars I got the total runaround. Scott, stop wasting everyone's time. If you have cars to sell fine--sell them, but quit with the stuff about "I am the only guy around getting Vs" without the full story.

RightTurn
11-25-08, 01:50 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z117/sarahw422/where_is_this_thread_going.jpg

James W. Black, Jr.
11-25-08, 02:06 AM
Should you accept a CTS-V that may be from a company in bankruptcy? I hope mine comes in AFTER congress decides to aid or help the 3 American Auto Companies. Remember devaluation is when there is no 'demand' for a vehicle or product at MSRP so the companies start cutting prices to find the magic price that will move the item. No warranty, no parts, no sale.

Florian
11-25-08, 02:46 AM

Sometime this week..

Saleable production cars???? Pix or its BS :thepan: :lies: :bsflag:

F

Ketzer
11-25-08, 10:27 AM
+1
The very FIRST thing someone with 3 Vs would do is post pics.

Brett
11-25-08, 11:05 AM
I have 3 V's as well....they are for sale and available immediately, they must be bought as a set.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87/titanbrett/IMG00235.jpg

urbanski
11-25-08, 11:26 AM
sweet brett....but i have 6
no...i have 42

Florian
11-25-08, 11:37 AM
mmmmmmmmm 42. Where's Scott?

F

Downtown
11-25-08, 12:29 PM
Don't bother waiting for a response. This is routine bs. I wasted a day emailing him about cars all of which had a story. Every time I have questioned any of this on the forum , he runs and hides. He supposedly had some preproduction cars that we only found about about thanks to Dualcams. When I asked him about those cars I got the total runaround. Scott, stop wasting everyone's time. If you have cars to sell fine--sell them, but quit with the stuff about "I am the only guy around getting Vs" without the full story.

Yeesh. The last thing GM needs is lying car salesmen turning off prospective buyers.

caddyx2
11-25-08, 01:31 PM
This is a first time post. We just went to see our new V yesterday after the PDI. It will be "delivered" to me tomorrow after window tinting and the installation of snow tires. It's agood thing about the tires 'cause we're getting snow now.

Had a chance to drive the car from the Dealer"s receiving area to the dealership, about 4-5 miles away. This car is amazing! It's white with all options except the Recaros. Apparently, this is one of 4 being delivered in Canada so far.

CIWS
11-25-08, 01:50 PM
This is a first time post. We just went to see our new V yesterday after the PDI. It will be "delivered" to me tomorrow after window tinting and the installation of snow tires. It's agood thing about the tires 'cause we're getting snow now.

Had a chance to drive the car from the Dealer"s receiving area to the dealership, about 4-5 miles away. This car is amazing! It's white with all options except the Recaros. Apparently, this is one of 4 being delivered in Canada so far.

Great luck for you :thumbsup:

How about post up some pics for everyone to see your new ride. :)

Vrocks
11-25-08, 02:06 PM

:cool2: :welcome: ...and we need to see some pics!

caddynoob
11-25-08, 02:06 PM

What kinda snow tires are you getting and what size?

Did you get an extra set of stock rims? I want to get 18" rims for my winter tires but so far I have no idea if I can find 18" rims that will clear the brakes

jvp
11-25-08, 02:11 PM
I have no idea if I can find 18" rims that will clear the brakes

My understanding from someone who knows: no. 18s won't clear the brake calipers.

jas

urbanski
11-25-08, 02:23 PM
pics

Short-Throw
11-25-08, 05:48 PM
What kinda snow tires are you getting and what size?

Did you get an extra set of stock rims?

I didn't want to fuss around flipping tires on one set of rims. I've seen many people put snow tires on way too early in the season and end up chewing them apart because it's simply not cold enough yet. I also didn't want to wait for the first storm or cold spell and scramble to have them swapped.

I have a second set of factory rims with mounted Pirelli snow tires ready to go. This makes swapping grip a snap. I'm thinking about having the winter set powder coated black......not sold on that idea yet.

Here are a few pics of my winter shoes ready to go.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/3059061341_053eebdaeb_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/3059898124_bdcd329c3b_o.jpg

All I need to do is replace the same lug nuts and center caps.

Mike

Vrocks
11-25-08, 06:04 PM
Pics of car??? :aniredx:

Krug Ford
11-25-08, 06:34 PM
I have a service that comes and puts the cars online. With the Economy the way it is I don't have time for games.. I am here to sell cars.. I have customers all over the USA. I'm not gonig to waste anyones time..

We have a holding lot off site that we keep the sold orders and vehicles that get shipped to our dealership.. Some of the people are unaway that we have had them. Some have been picked up from other shipping companies since we could not change the order while it was being built.

If you would like a car let me know. If one sticks around on Thursday it will be up on our web site.
It even states on our web site now in stock..

They are for sale people wake up...

if you want a car left me know you will have it before xmas at the latest...

I have 7 more being built this week..

first come first serve basis..

Razorecko
11-25-08, 08:36 PM

Hey Caddy did you get the auto ? - I heard from my dealer that the manual wont be in production for another month or two.

caddynoob
11-25-08, 09:28 PM
I didn't want to fuss around flipping tires on one set of rims. I've seen many people put snow tires on way too early in the season and end up chewing them apart because it's simply not cold enough yet. I also didn't want to wait for the first storm or cold spell and scramble to have them swapped.

Mike

Thanks so much for the info. I guess I will do the same. Would you mind sharing how much you paid for the rims? My local dealer is far from honest and I suspect that they will try to rip me off on the price of rims.

Dr Chill
11-25-08, 10:03 PM

I have a second set of factory rims with mounted Pirelli snow tires ready to go. This makes swapping grip a snap. I'm thinking about having the winter set powder coated black......not sold on that idea yet.

Mike

These pics bring back bad memories of my youth. My spare rims will have R compounds, not snow tread. Mike, you're very prepared for this delivery, aren't you? What took you so long to post up, with all the building excitement and all? Have you been lurking?

mgscustomtune
11-25-08, 10:12 PM
Found One in my home town Oshawa Ontario Canada go to there web site listed at $68,000.00 going for a test drive towmorow l know the Sales Manager
http://inventory.ontariomotorsales.com/english/new-vehicles/search/Make/Cadillac/Model/CTS-V
http://apps.gm.ca/app/GMCanada/NewVehicleLocatorDetail.do?nav=6&cta=saulist&lang=en&search_year=2009&search_nameplate=6&search_nameplate_nm=Cadillac&search_make=CTS&search_model_designator=6DN69&search_body_style=CTS-V&search_offer_id=&search_mktcd=&search_postal_code=L1C4S7&search_retailer_name=&search_preferred_retailer=&search_pkgcd=&search_cta=&search_url=&vins=1G6DN57P090146773%7E&veh_count=1&veh_index=1&dealer_cd=95336&veh_vin=1G6DN57P090146773&EXT=&ENG=&TRA=&OPT=&PKG=&INT=&reqType=1&newveh_print=icon&ComponentName=

V-Love
11-25-08, 10:41 PM
How are Canadians getting them first? :suspect:
Tony?

caddiedrummer
11-25-08, 10:56 PM
Tony?

I guess "Winter" comes earlier to Canada. Jeez and to think I am trading my Bimmer to buy American.

Vrocks
11-25-08, 11:01 PM
Tony?

And only posts pics of the wheels and not the car! :suspect:

mgscustomtune
11-25-08, 11:06 PM
I will take pics and a video using my cell phone tomorrow morning.

Florian
11-25-08, 11:12 PM
I have a service that comes and puts the cars online. With the Economy the way it is I don't have time for games.. I am here to sell cars.. I have customers all over the USA. I'm not gonig to waste anyones time..

We have a holding lot off site that we keep the sold orders and vehicles that get shipped to our dealership.. Some of the people are unaway that we have had them. Some have been picked up from other shipping companies since we could not change the order while it was being built.

If you would like a car let me know. If one sticks around on Thursday it will be up on our web site.

first come first serve basis..

:lies: :blah: :whatever: :sd:

F

Vrocks
11-25-08, 11:13 PM
I will take pics and a video using my cell phone tomorrow morning.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them, thanks :thumbsup:

mgscustomtune
11-25-08, 11:32 PM
I just want to speak up for everyone waiting for there 2009 V's you have to remember Oshawa Ontario Canada is 3hrs from where they build the 09 V. Who know maybe the 09 V is from a sale that feel threw. My wife is trying to put the brakes on me buying the car. She asked me why l want the car l explained the hp. She mentioned why don't you supercharge your 05 V like l was going to put the raised hood on do headers and wait a year until the 09 V's the depreciate in value dam women always thinking about the bottom line . Either way l am going to look at it and take some pics and video's

Short-Throw
11-25-08, 11:37 PM
These pics bring back bad memories of my youth. My spare rims will have R compounds, not snow tread. Mike, you're very prepared for this delivery, aren't you? What took you so long to post up, with all the building excitement and all? Have you been lurking?

Bill, trust me, I will have rims for the 'go' tires too! :)

I am expecting the car before the weekend. I will post pics including the Recaro seats the first chance I get.

I haven't been lurking and felt with the cars about to be delivered I'd join in.

If we catch a few unseasonably warm days here before it snows I will take it out to Autobahn for a prelim run.

Mike

Short-Throw
11-25-08, 11:42 PM
And only posts pics of the wheels and not the car! :suspect:

Wow, tough crowd!

I posted pics of the snow tires in response to a previous post. I'm waiting for my name to be called like many others here any day now.

I hope to have Thunder Gray pics up soon.

caddynoob
11-26-08, 12:37 AM
Wow, tough crowd!

I posted pics of the snow tires in response to a previous post. I'm waiting for my name to be called like many others here any day now.

I hope to have Thunder Gray pics up soon.

I think people are just excited to see the V being delivered to actual customers.

urbanski
11-26-08, 07:11 AM
well they arent with customers yet.

and there are none in sekrat "holding lots" either. unless that lot is in GMs backyard awaiting shipping....

CIWS
11-26-08, 10:10 AM
Wow, tough crowd!

No worries, most are actually nice folks just posting on the internet. :D

mgscustomtune
11-26-08, 03:11 PM
Non there lairs http://inventory.ontariomotorsales.com/english/new-vehicles/search/Make/Cadillac/Model/CTS-V

RightTurn
11-26-08, 04:11 PM
:confused: Huh?

thebigjimsho
11-26-08, 04:48 PM
This thread is making me hurl...

Anthony Cipriano
11-26-08, 06:15 PM
This may be somewhat telling.

urbanski
11-26-08, 06:17 PM
and that zip is...fayetteville AR

urbanski
11-26-08, 06:18 PM
:lies: :blah: :whatever: :sd:

F

there are indeed no saleable V2s in fayetteville apparently

thebigjimsho
11-26-08, 08:26 PM

first come first serve basis..Well, whoever decided to put your new "sold" cars in your uber-sekrat "holding lot" is a moron. I was the 2nd buyer of an '04 CTS-V at my dealer. The first picked up his car as soon as it came in. I ordered mine and informed the dealer I could not take delivery until late May. My V came in in early April. They held it as "Sold" for 6 weeks. But they also stuck it right out in front of the dealership that entire time.

They sold 3 more Vs because of that display and had many more potentials and inquiries because they had my V sitting out front. There were at least 2 buyers who were willing to pay more than what I agreed to in order to take the car themselves. It would be bad business to have an '09 V and not display it as you wait for the owners to pick them up...

thebigjimsho
11-26-08, 08:29 PM
there are indeed no saleable V2s in fayetteville apparentlyI flew into Fayetteville once. It was nice.

dkozloski
11-26-08, 08:50 PM

Mike
I thought Vs had six lug wheels.

CIWS
11-26-08, 08:53 PM
I thought Vs had six lug wheels.

The new CTS-Vs have gone back to a 5 lug.

dvandentop
12-01-08, 08:11 PM
sold on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-4dr-Sdn-2009-CADILLAC-CTS-V-ULTRAVIEW-SUNROOF-Its-here-4-sale_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43903QQihZ022QQite mZ350132575620QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Caddyscat
12-01-08, 10:10 PM
looks like they put their dumbass dealer embelem on the rear where the "V" is supposed to go. I hate when dealers do that.

RightTurn
12-01-08, 10:22 PM
Looks like it's right over the V emblem...but you're right, that has to GO.

thefred
12-02-08, 12:13 AM
I wonder if it drove off yet. I forgot to go by today. Maybe if I can remember, I'll take a look tomorrow.....

Cadillac Tony
12-02-08, 06:10 PM
The software issue I mentioned a few posts ago has been corrected, and normal shipping resumed.

Shouldn't be too long now before they're everywhere. :)