: Newbie Joining from Canada!

2dfx
06-15-03, 10:28 PM
Hey all,

I'm from Ontario, Canada and i'm glad to be a part of this board! I'll be full of questions, so i'm warning you now lol!

My ride is a 1994 Cadillac Deville. She's a beaut, it has 68000mi on it, with the 4.9L PFI V8 motor. I personally dislike the Northstar V8 motor probably because the spark plugs are almost inaccessable and the camshaft is directly connected to the water pump!!! Nothing like $1600 for a water pump!

I'll be sure to post pics! Here's to a great start!

elwesso
06-15-03, 11:11 PM
Welcome aboard!!!! Thanks for signing up.......

POST PICS!!!!!! The 4.9 is a golden motor, and will last you many a more mile (or kilometre)..... I was looking at one a 94 not too long ago; nice car, but a little too boaty for me...... And if I am going to go boaty, I have to have the RWD fleetwood.... Its the only right answer IMO!!!!!

elwesso
06-15-03, 11:12 PM
It wont be long before Ralph, our local Canuck, will say greetings also!!!!

RALPH, where are you buddy!!!!

SoundAdvantage
06-15-03, 11:36 PM
Welcome to our HangOut!

Ralph
06-16-03, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by elwesso
It wont be long before Ralph, our local Canuck, will say greetings also!!!!

RALPH, where are you buddy!!!!

Yeah, welcome Dude. Wes, I don't know if he will like me or not because I am from the West! LOL.:D

BeelzeBob
08-13-03, 05:51 PM
Welcome aboard! And thanks for signing up! Yes, I'm late! Sorry! :p I can't wait until we get our image section back up and running...

the Sandman
08-13-03, 05:58 PM
Yeah, welcome Dude. Wes, I don't know if he will like me or not because I am from the West! LOL.:DWelcome back Ralph?

elwesso
08-13-03, 06:04 PM
That was posted June 15...... I dont think hes been around recently.....