: Another new guy...

banstyle
06-15-03, 07:25 PM
Hey Everyone!

I've been lurking in the back for a while, getting a feel for the board, and thought it was time to contribute. (-;

I just became the proud owner of a 1999 Seville STS, and wanted to join a group of like-minded people who love their cars and want to get them maxxed out in performance and luxury. :banana:

See you all around!

elwesso
06-15-03, 10:13 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!

You arent intimidated by us are you???? its ok be intimidated of the guard dog!!!!!

Allante North *
06-15-03, 10:36 PM
Welcome banstyle!

Glad to have you.

SoundAdvantage
06-15-03, 10:39 PM
Welcome to our HangOut!

banstyle
06-15-03, 10:55 PM
Intimidated? LOL.. nah, I just like to know what I'm getting into when I come out of hiding! :sneaky:

SoundAdvantage- I take it from your name you do car audio stuff? I probably have some questions for you.. I intend on doing some pretty hard core things to this car... like putting in a full Windows XP PC in the trunk and doing a touch screen panel in front.. maybe I could bounce some ideas / questions off you? :)

Thanks for the greetz, guys!

BeelzeBob
06-16-03, 11:41 PM
Welcome aboard, BanStyle! Thank you for signing up! I know I already welcomed you in another thread but this is your Official "I'n here" thread so I thought I'd welcome you again. :D

Ralph
06-17-03, 12:27 AM
Welcome Dude! :cheers:

banstyle
06-17-03, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard, BanStyle! Thank you for signing up! I know I already welcomed you in another thread but this is your Official "I'n here" thread so I thought I'd welcome you again. :D

Hehe, saw that. Thanks for the welcome!

Down the hatch, Ralph! :cheers: :vomit: