: Arnold Palmer Edition

wilberb
11-14-08, 10:41 AM
What year(s) was the Arnold Palmer Edition available and on what model(s)?

creeker
11-15-08, 12:42 AM
I googled arnold palmer cadillac,some stuff came up.

Blown & Injected
01-09-09, 03:48 PM
Oh boy could I tell you some stuff about Arnold Palmer Cadillac:mad2:

mbl_rl
10-07-09, 04:50 PM
It was a dealer add-on package, avialable in the late 1980's on Deville, Seville, and Eldorado models...

The package was only usually installed on only two color's of cars...

Cotillion White, with White Leather Interior - Red dash, and carpeting

Colonial Yellow, with Medium Flax (Yellow) Interior - Navy dash, and carpeting...

My uncle owned, a 1988 Sedan deVille with the Arnold Palmer package,
Cotillion White, with White leather, the badging was on the front fender's on both sides, on the dash above deville plate on the glove box, was a gold plaque telling about the "Arnold Palmer" edition car, and all cars had gold emblems, and were loaded with about every factory option, my uncle's even had the $2000.00 optional car phone., and bose symphony cassette, and radio.

He was a Cadillac buyer for years, and years, and a golfer. So, when he went to Thompson McConnell Cadillac to order his 1988 as he did every year, in the Vogue book they had this option add-on package in the back, where all the listings were for all the faux tops, and wheels.

However, he traded the car in 1992 for the Jack Nicklaus - Lincoln Town Car Signiture, Golden Bear Green., with White Leather. He kept that car untill 2004, when my aunt bought him a new 04 Mercedes C-320 sedan.