: I am looking for rear parking assist sensors

whosurpopi
11-13-08, 09:59 PM
Does anybody know of a good junk yard or used parts yards that have escalades? I have been looking for two rear sensors, and dont want to pay dealer prices. I also need the center step mat for the rear bumper. I found a complete rear bumper on ebay for 400, but again, I dont want to spend that much. thank you. P.s. it is an 04 ext.

Cirefly
11-14-08, 11:32 AM
Park sensors are over $100 each from the dealer and good luck trying to find a boneyard one. I just got through doing a search of all the parts yards in the country and came up with nothing, ended up at the dealer.

Those two things coupled with the step mat...might as well buy the new bumper for $400 and sell the spare park sensors you have on eBay. You'll probably come out ahead.

whosurpopi
11-14-08, 06:26 PM
I was thinking of that, but the guy is in miami and i am in tampa and he wont ship. I found a dealer in NJ that wants $193 for each sensor, and $75 for the mat. If that bumper was closer I would buy it today.

Cirefly
11-14-08, 09:23 PM
I was thinking of that, but the guy is in miami and i am in tampa and he wont ship. I found a dealer in NJ that wants $193 for each sensor, and $75 for the mat. If that bumper was closer I would buy it today.

$193 is way too much, I can get it cheaper here in Spokane, WA. I think like $115. I'm a dealer though so that's probably why. Can you believe that there are almost $1,000 worth of sensors in that bumper?! I call bull shit!

whosurpopi
11-14-08, 10:45 PM
Yea, I see entire after market systems for under 100 on ebay.

whosurpopi
11-15-08, 06:42 PM
I ended up buying the one on ebay, now to get it from Miami to Tampa.

ItsAdam1
11-21-08, 12:29 PM
If your gonna sell any I could use one...

whosurpopi
11-21-08, 06:14 PM
I am picking up the bumper tomorrow, then I have to decide if I want to paint the new bumper and put the whole thing on, or just take it apart and have the new sensors painted. I will let you know if I decide to sell them.

zerocarpileup
12-14-08, 04:17 AM
hey, i have one that is painted silver in the gm box, doesn't have the hardware to attach but you should still have it on you bumper. i bought one thinking it was the problem on my 02 but my insurance fixed it before i had a chance to install it. let me know if you want it. email me at B1025843969@aol.com

ridetoyoudie
12-17-08, 04:23 PM
Hey I have a set of 4 brand new gm parking assist sensors that I bought off a friend of mine for my truck. He sold his and had spare parts so i was going to save them for myself since they are so expensive but if you need them I will sell you the set. Let me know.

Thanks,
drew