: Harmon Kardon Drive+Play?

blacklack
11-13-08, 11:47 AM
I was wondering has anybody tried to install one of these in a deville with navigation I have a 04 dts.

mtflight
11-17-08, 10:11 AM
I have one, but haven't installed it. If you follow their directions it would work through FM modulation (beats the casette player method). BUT, if STS2003 chimes in, he could tell you how to create an AUX input on that system. Did yours come with a cigarette lighter adapter?

blacklack
11-19-08, 11:50 AM
I have one, but haven't installed it. If you follow their directions it would work through FM modulation (beats the casette player method). BUT, if STS2003 chimes in, he could tell you how to create an AUX input on that system. Did yours come with a cigarette lighter adapter?

yeah it did and that's what i used it works but the quality isn't what i wanted and i used the in line FM modulator I'll have to keep playing around with it.

mrgoodbar67
11-27-08, 07:52 PM
nah leave that alone bro.
i reccomend you get the aux vid and audio in hack from sts2003 and connect anything you want into your stock screen. once

dvd, vcr, tv....xbox, etc....anything!
once you have that punch in the secret code that allows you to watch dvds, etc on your screen while driving....1791.

Then go to soundgate.com and click the ipod intergration.
Buy the ipod core and control you ipod through a wired remote supplied by soundgate or use a pacswips to use your stock steering controls.

youll see everything that is on your ipod screen on your dvd dash screen.

i use it for my zune and its the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the link within this link.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/129191-factory-nav-system-ready-2-go.html