: Northeast CTS Get Together

badblkcts
11-12-08, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in possibly getting a Northeast CTS get together started. I live in South Jersey (Medford). I am willing to travel up to an hour and a half. I know everyone here loves their Cadillac and most have made some modifications to their CTS. I figured that maybe sometime in the next few months we could possibly pick a location, grab lunch or something and see each others Caddy's and socialize.

I am guessing that midday on Saturdays would be the best time available for most people.
The Saturdays in November are the 15th, 22nd and 29th.
The Saturdays in December are the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th.
The Saturdays in January are the 3rd, 10th, 17, 24, and 31st.

I would like to think that Central Jersey would be a prime location for people from PA, DE, South Jersey, North Jersey and NY could meet.

This is just an idea, but would be happy to see it work out. Please post if you are interested!

Thanks,
Dan (badblkcts)

WhtDmnd04CTS
11-13-08, 01:07 AM
great idea. i would love to honestly. but it depends on when and where. i broke my leg a few weeks back so i'm in the middle of rehab and i eventually am going to have to get a job. if you guys can pick a time and place, i can try to make it. i would love to put some faces to names.

badblkcts
11-13-08, 01:21 PM
sounds good, hopefully we can get some more people to come