: Ugh.

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 02:31 PM
Bad timing. My V is done for the winter. And the thoughts of driving the '09 keeps playing in my head. I really, really want one. Man, I hope I can wait. It's going to be a tough couple years...

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 06:20 PM
I love it. 103 views and 0 responses. That must be a record...

Caddyscat
11-12-08, 06:55 PM
Couple Years?!?! holy smokes! I thought waiting a couple of months was bad. Why do you get yourself going then visiting here all the time if you know you cant have a V2 yet?

OldRoadDawg
11-12-08, 07:02 PM
Sorry Jim.... didn't mean to put that much stress on you.
Now I haven't given the 09 a second thought (yeah..uh-huh)

My V is sitting in the garage, looking filthy from last Fri.
Gotta get it cleaned up and re-winterized this weekend.

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 07:20 PM
Couple Years?!?! holy smokes! I thought waiting a couple of months was bad. Why do you get yourself going then visiting here all the time if you know you cant have a V2 yet?The CadillacForums is my domain. I roam where I doth choose...

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 07:21 PM
Sorry Jim.... didn't mean to put that much stress on you.
Now I haven't given the 09 a second thought (yeah..uh-huh)

My V is sitting in the garage, looking filthy from last Fri.
Gotta get it cleaned up and re-winterized this weekend.I knew what I was getting into. Now, if you want to donate some down payment money my way...

Nutz
11-12-08, 08:03 PM
Bad timing. My V is done for the winter. And the thoughts of driving the '09 keeps playing in my head. I really, really want one. Man, I hope I can wait. It's going to be a tough couple years...

This is exactly my thoughts too. I'm already contemplating V.I.N. research now, so I get a used one in the future that is in sequence after all these media whippings. I've even resorted to asking Jim Browning Jr. with Corsa to GMS one and sell it to me "used" in a year or two...: I mean... They really need to buy a "research and development car" dont they?:bouncy:

And I haven't even driven one yet! Boy is that gonna start trouble.

Caddyscat
11-12-08, 08:48 PM
oh, so sorry to bother you then. ill STFU from here on out.

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 10:54 PM
hehehehe

caddynoob
11-12-08, 11:07 PM
Maybe you don't have to wait that much longer?

The market is not doing well and GM is not doing well. With some luck you can probably end up getting the V with good incentive and financing terms. Especially if the deals has one or two on the lot that they want to move.

On the other hand, the resale value of the first gen V is not doing too good. Which makes me worry about buying the 2nd gen V.

thebigjimsho
11-12-08, 11:13 PM
Maybe you don't have to wait that much longer?

The market is not doing well and GM is not doing well. With some luck you can probably end up getting the V with good incentive and financing terms. Especially if the deals has one or two on the lot that they want to move.

On the other hand, the resale value of the first gen V is not doing too good. Which makes me worry about buying the 2nd gen V.I took my hit with the V1 and I'm fine with that. But I'm not buying new and 1st year again. I'll be turning over my work car 1 year early at the end of '09. The end of '10 should allow me to focus on the V...with a nice chunk of change put down.

thebigjimsho
12-02-08, 01:01 PM
1 month down. 23 more to go...

Kmajecki
12-02-08, 01:10 PM
Now that someone actually has a V2, i'm feeling a little depressed and i am sure it will only get worse as more people get their deliveries. Is this how the regular CTS owners have felt when coming to the V1 forum???