: Looking for some advice on trade

shore
11-11-08, 06:33 PM
I have a deal to trade my 90k mile 97 C5 for a 90k mile 02 6.0 Escalade.It is a a straight up deal.Keys for keys.

I guess the escalade has all the options.Roof/wheels etc etc.

1st question is the climate control.I simply would rather have the digital over the knobs.Is it possible to switch them out?I know in my C5 it was not fessible to go to digital from the knobs.I also notice all the 03 and up have the digital.

2nd question is: how does she tow?..I have a 8500lb boat that it will tow sometimes.No hills down here in florida but the AWD is a must.

Anything I should look out for?

thx guys.

bstiffmanofsteel
11-12-08, 04:59 PM
To the best of my "not so infinate knowledge" the climate control can not be changed. It sounds like a good deal to me as long as you are looking to get into an SUV...

shore
11-12-08, 08:25 PM
It's a must and a want.The vette is for sale so who knows what happens.

Lu Scola
11-12-08, 08:43 PM
I myself would trade that in a heartbeat. I had a Vette for 2 weeks as a demo at our lot. It was the most uncomfortable car I have ever drove. I hated being that low to the ground. I just wasnt impressed. It was a newer one with the panaramic removable roof, 20" staggered Asantis, 6 speed, and candy apple red. It was very fast. Evertime I turned out of somewhereId make the ass end slide and and chirp it. It was pretty and fun to drive,but not my type of car. The Escalade is an awesome vehicle to own, especially the EXT.

shore
11-13-08, 11:39 AM
Well here is the thing, I trade similar miles for an very nice 02 White or I sell mine and buy an nice Blk or platinum04 with 60-70k.I'm obviously wanting to do the later but we'll see what pans out.