: Cadillac techs, can we visit you?

Mountie
11-10-08, 01:39 PM
Just a thought...... I get great advice from you guys. Sometimes it is very helpful if some of us amateurs can actually bring a suspect part to you, or drive our ailing car to ask for pointers?

I'm in Southern California, and I'd like to confirm a glitch before investing in an expensive part!

Is there a posted list for locations of some of you mechanics?, or retired mechanics? We could do better business if we went to a Cadillac Owners .com guy??

Seeing a car is better that just writing about it.

mythy
11-10-08, 05:27 PM
well its not uncommon among car forums to have member meets I used to go to a bunch on another forum.. You know BBQ's and a few bottles and a crap load of wrenches! :p

Mountie
11-10-08, 05:46 PM
well its not uncommon among car forums to have member meets I used to go to a bunch on another forum.. You know BBQ's and a few bottles and a crap load of wrenches! :p

Yea..... I have read more of people wanting to meet then there is people actually meeting.

It would be nice to know WHERE the mechanic / guys are LOCATED!

With the high cost of dealers, you would think there would be a market for the independent guy ( from this website). If we could find them, we'd use them!

creeker
11-12-08, 10:56 PM

Were the wrenches to open the beers with?